Morello: "...We'll be watching this stuff like hawks"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

henroid

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Just a thought: what if the regen increased based on the holder's level? So a level 1-11 champion just gets, say, 10 health regen, then 12-15 get 1% max health, then 16+ get 1.5%? The numbers could obviously be tuned, but the basic idea is to keep the health regen from getting crazy early on.
I had a similar thought so I'd be curious to see Morello comment on this. While elegant, I wonder if it's too outside the expectations for normal item behavior to be intuitive. Although, the other new S3 items with special restrictions seem to have come in pairs: ranged VS melee only, Seraph's Embrace VS Muramana, etc. Maybe this could be the pair to Eleisa's Miracle? I believe that would make them the only 2 items that depend on the character's level for some special effect.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

I'm worried that the armorpen %/ flat stacking change could lead to buffing armor to compensate, which would hurt every AD not stacking the two: such as those who build Infinity Edge and try to stack large amounts of Crit.

CommandShockwave

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
While off-topic, if you have the right skillset and attitude from those experiences (which are strong experiences), then yes
Sounds ballin.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-14-2013
7 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
Morello, can we get a confirmation that Diana's nerfs are being somewhat withdrawn next patch, and perhaps some specifics on that?
Yes, though I don't have line-item details. We'll not be fully reverting (we did want to nerf her from there), but finding the middle ground - we did overnerf her.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-14-2013
8 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAMorgan View Post
Could I inquire about how much content is to be changed on these coming patches?

Is more to be tackled at once?

Are we going going to see more plentiful changes or meaningful changes this season?

Just curious. Always cool to see you guys on the forums, it's funny to think you can see what you guys have to say openly. It's a really nice touch with the community.

Anyways, good luck on all future changes. I am sure this game is going down in history.

Cheers!

Yar!
I prefer ~3 week (usual) frequency, and more accurate, targeted changes. One advantage of this longer cycle is the additional certainty we can have with changes. We can avoid over-reaction (Diana!) when we do it this way, which is nice.

Treeke

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I prefer ~3 week (usual) frequency, and more accurate, targeted changes. One advantage of this longer cycle is the additional certainty we can have with changes. We can avoid over-reaction (Rengar!) when we do it this way, which is nice.
Fix'd it for you

Ramsis The Great

01-14-2013

more importantly whats happenning with rengar as in
will the instant stealth ever return (it was kinda a major part of completling his kit)
and maybe bring him back as an assassin because thats the only way he was fun right now hes just a pylon and building him full tank makes his still somewhat useless because of all the nerfs

DerpyGeth

01-14-2013

Can Tristana get some love soon?

It pains me to see how much damage she can do very late, but have to put up with a mid game filled with pain and suffering. ;_;

Crsh

01-14-2013

Morello, how was the vacation?

ErzaScarlet77

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
yes, though i don't have line-item details. We'll not be fully reverting (we did want to nerf her from there), but finding the middle ground - we did overnerf her.

thank ****ing god!!!!!!!