GamersCove.Org $150 RP Event!

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishonerd69 View Post
Great ty for answering my question i will be up and ready for the time ill try organize my team thanks for the help cant wait to try win some RP just to make sure how will this take place will u invite us to games to play on a daily bases agsaint other people i would like a little light on that please
Absolutely! I would be glad to help!
  • The event will last for 3 days staying the morning of the 15th of February 2013
  • It will be a Team Single Elimination, which means that all teams would be randomized against each other in an 8 bracket start. After a team wins they will move on to the next bracket consisting of 4 teams. The winners of that will go on to the final bracket, and play for first place!(Final rounds are best 2 out of 3)
  • We will try and complete the tournament as soon as possible! So we might get done before the 17th!
  • We ask that all teams be in contact with a GamersCove Rep the night before the tournament to confirm and details!
  • We are still contacting RIOT to see if we can get some tournament codes and other prizes to offer to the winners!
  • SO PLEASE STAY ACTIVE ON OUR SITE! WE UPDATE IT 24/7!

If there as anymore information you need. Please feel free to ask here or on our site

Dishonerd69

01-13-2013

okay im just geting some of my team togther now thank you see you at the tourment

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

Quote:
okay im just geting some of my team togther now thank you see you at the tourment
Perfect, See you soon!

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

New update! Read first post!

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

^

Dishonerd69

01-13-2013

thank you for the update but do we have to donate to a charity because i came to earn 150$ worth of RP for my team if that is alright dont mean to sound stubborn

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

Quote:
thank you for the update but do we have to donate to a charity because i came to earn 150$ worth of RP for my team if that is alright dont mean to sound stubborn
I think you need to go to our website www.gamerscove.org and read the first new item

GamersCove is matching the 150$ and donation that to a charity!

Talibothorian

01-13-2013

Bump

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

^ Thank you to all those teams that have signed up for the tournament!

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

bump

1234567 ... 13