GamersCove.Org $150 RP Event!

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dishonerd69

01-13-2013

hey i was wondering where does this tournament take place due to me living in new zealand i can only comuncaite IG(in game) i have some very pro freinds and me who would like to sign up just wanting to know how these things work and GL HF

(sorry for bad spelling i couldent be botherd in correcting it)

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishonerd69 View Post
hey i was wondering where does this tournament take place due to me living in new zealand i can only comuncaite IG(in game) i have some very pro freinds and me who would like to sign up just wanting to know how these things work and GL HF

(sorry for bad spelling i couldent be botherd in correcting it)
Thank you for your interest in our event! We will be hosting the tournament online! The event will start on the 15th of February, 2013 and will last until the February 17, 2013! Everyone is welcome to sign up! Location does NOT matter! The tournament will be a team single elimination!

B0CKY20

01-13-2013

^

B0CKY20

01-13-2013

is this a worldwide comp

ZanarkandSK

01-13-2013

is it a one day thing?

ZanarkandSK

01-13-2013

Never mind lol ;D

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0CKY20 View Post
is this a worldwide comp
i am trying to work that out right now. AS OF 1/13/2013 this tournament will only be held in NA servers, unless we can work something out. Next month depending on how this tournament holds out, we hope to hold a 150$ - 300$ RP card event for all other servers. We are getting in contact with riot to use their tournament server if possible! So stay tuned!

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

^^^

Dishonerd69

01-13-2013

Great ty for answering my question i will be up and ready for the time ill try organize my team thanks for the help cant wait to try win some RP just to make sure how will this take place will u invite us to games to play on a daily bases agsaint other people i would like a little light on that please

Silentsushix3

01-13-2013

2 teams confirmed 9 teams applied!

12345612 ... 13