Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hagun744

01-11-2013

Are we allowed to submit 2 pieces? I am thinking of doing a custom design for my favourite champ that is not in game (skin idea wise) and a normal piece with a current skin.

Kaikias

01-11-2013

too bad I cant draw at all...

Did lol at the Sona Lisa

Beast Gamer 2000

01-11-2013

cool

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-11-2013
2 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagun744 View Post
Are we allowed to submit 2 pieces? I am thinking of doing a custom design for my favourite champ that is not in game (skin idea wise) and a normal piece with a current skin.
Yes, absolutely. You may submit more than one entry, but ultimately you can only win for one. For that reason, I would highly recommend you spend time polishing one entry as your winner, but if you have time the contest is running for a whole month. There's time to do amazing things!

As an additional resource, you should also check out the new contest FAQ btw.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2992680

Bluesparks

01-11-2013

Questions:

Are multiple entries allowed? (If they are I assume that only one entry per entrant can win.)
(EDIT: Disregard this question, it's answered in the above post.)

Quote:
The Contest shall commence on November 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until February 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”).
Typo? Not sure when the contest opens/closes.

Are entries allowed to be crossovers with other video games/TV series/etc., assuming of course that no official logos or icons are used and all other requirements are met?

Zerglinator

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
[*]Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you, and made for this contest: we don’t care if your friend Leona Da Vinci painted you the Sona Lisa, this contest is about YOU showing of YOUR artistic potential within the stipulated timeframe
Can't believe they didn't say this.

ArkerStudios

01-11-2013

Where is Mordekaiser is #1?

Reversed Aura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Sadly, I'm just a nooby traditional hand-draw artist

Oh well, can't wait to see the submissions! Plenty of great artists in this community!

AmPriS

01-11-2013

So pretty much, the grand prize winners will be drawing on their 24hd to win a 22hd?

Evilperson69

Recruiter

01-11-2013

If I submit an exact replica of the Renekton example in the rules post that means I automatically win right?