Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tlmeout

01-11-2013

I can use the mouse in my right hand with not to much problem, but gaming not so much because i'm not as accurate

Coldeon

01-11-2013

Hellou, I'm Jafeth Calderón, from Costa Rica in Central America I'm 15 years old, and I love playing games even though my friends hate video games :T I love to meet people, I love drawing and painting, I want to have a graphic arts career, and that's most of my live Nice to meet you all!

PS: I'm a potato.

Panic Jihbescar

01-11-2013

Hi, I'm Jake from New Zealand, I've just started playing League and am enjoying it, i'm not that good but want to get better. I like gaming, sports, cartoons, and I enjoy watching wrestling.

Nice to meet you all

Tlmeout

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic Jihbescar View Post
Hi, I'm Jake from New Zealand, I've just started playing League and am enjoying it, i'm not that good but want to get better. I like gaming, sports, cartoons, and I enjoy watching wrestling.

Nice to meet you all
Nice to meet you. Who is your favorite wrestler

Vinxey

Intern Ninja

01-11-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio but go to school in Los Angeles where I've lived for almost three years now.

I love such works as Breaking Bad and House as far as TV is concerned. With regards to film, I watch the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy once or twice a year, and also habitually return to Shawshank Redemption.

I am in love with a good cup of coffee and I have resolved to take a tea break every day as well. Recently went to Taiwan where I had the time of my life and can't wait to go back.

Unfortunately, working, going to school, and trying to have some semblance of a social life restricts my free time to sub-zero levels, so I'm honestly not too sure what I'd do if I had some.

Panic Jihbescar

01-11-2013

Hi Tlmeout I would have to say I'm a John Cena fan, I watched when he first came along and had his rivalry with Kurt Angle

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Valecien View Post
And yourself. Yes I'm a typical Brit.

Americans @.@

Heh
Lol XD

Quote:
I'm Dreadnaught and I **** simple things up.
Lmfao nice to meet you Dreadnaught

Quote:
Hi I'm Zach, from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, 18 years old. I started playing from a friend who had been talking about it at school, I started near the end of season one, stopped playing after Brand came out, started playing for season two, stopped playing again, then just started playing again, falling in love with the game all over again.

I love PC games, Bioshock, Starcraft, Command & Conquer, and also enjoy wii and Xbox games, Portal, Dead Space, Xenoblade Chronicles, and the Metroid Prime series, and stuff of the such. I main with mid Malzahar (and own with him), I also play Xin top, Maokai support, and Nasus top, with the occasional Garen. I also typically enjoy playing the game with my girlfriend (Hangwoman401), whom commonly supports for me.

Hi everyone!
Hey Zach, nice to meet you
Lol pretty addictive
Omg Portal XD <3
Nice

Quote:
Should be something like Hi my name is " " I'm a rockaholic
Lol

Quote:
I can use the mouse in my right hand with not to much problem, but gaming not so much because i'm not as accurate
Aw right fair enough I'm 100% right handed, can't even hold a mouse in left hand lol

Quote:
Hellou, I'm Jafeth Calderón, from Costa Rica in Central America I'm 15 years old, and I love playing games even though my friends hate video games :T I love to meet people, I love drawing and painting, I want to have a graphic arts career, and that's most of my live Nice to meet you all!

PS: I'm a potato.
Hello nice to meet you Jafeth
I love art too kinda my job like lol

Tlmeout

01-11-2013

Quote:
Hi Tlmeout I would have to say I'm a John Cena fan, I watched when he first came along and had his rivalry with Kurt Angle
Nice! Yeah I like them as well. I haven't got to follow it much lately, but since my dad is a Mortision we got to meet Paul bear and the Undertaker. Great people and loved watching there skits.

Tlmeout

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVinx View Post
I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio but go to school in Los Angeles where I've lived for almost three years now.

I love such works as Breaking Bad and House as far as TV is concerned. With regards to film, I watch the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy once or twice a year, and also habitually return to Shawshank Redemption.

I am in love with a good cup of coffee and I have resolved to take a tea break every day as well. Recently went to Taiwan where I had the time of my life and can't wait to go back.

Unfortunately, working, going to school, and trying to have some semblance of a social life restricts my free time to sub-zero levels, so I'm honestly not too sure what I'd do if I had some.

Who needs time for other things when your busy being successful!!!

You can't go wrong with Shawshank with Morgan Freeman "Titty sprinkles"

All my friends back home watch Breaking Bad....I guess I need to start watching it!

BTW people in ohio can not drive and your weather sucks! LOL Just teasing

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-11-2013

Quote:

Nice to meet you all
Hey Jake nice to meet you!
Play customs for practice, they are a lot more relaxed and fun for a learning environment

Quote:

Hey nice to meet you!
Your in school while working for Riot?
All these people living in LA ¬¬ lucky...
Yeah their pretty good Along with the Walking Dead
Only once or twice? Get out lmao XD
Taiwan? What were you doing there? Work related or just a holiday?
Lol who needs a life? All you need is a computer and the internet

AND TO ADD! Why that profile pic? That is the ugliest skin in the game lol