Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silverdrone

01-11-2013

Feelin' the Christmas spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
Congratulations all who won! Here's my submission. I didn't make top 20 but I worked my butt off for it, I'd like to share it anyway! It's a section of the Dominion map btw
Yours is pretty good I must say.

Elsde

01-11-2013

that morgana at the bottom of list ^_^ 6 yordles in ult, love it

Faaze

01-11-2013

Congrats to the winners! I was feeling so confident back when I submitted mine, but as more and more got submitted over the next few days I was really impressed with how well some of them turned out. And congrats to the runner's up too. It looks like there's some pretty stiff competition there.

OldMarwyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Honestly have no idea why our entry isn't in the voting right now. Congrats to the winners, regardless.
Seems a bit big, no?

Cocytius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Some photos are on the voting page twice, just from different angles. O.o (One of the Summoner's Rift maps).

Ombria

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
Congratulations all who won! Here's my submission. I didn't make top 20 but I worked my butt off for it, I'd like to share it anyway! It's a section of the Dominion map btw
I'm with Reikii! Worked my butt off too. (Yours was quite lovely!) Thought I'd share mine as well. Enjoy, and happy new year to all.

Ron Paul

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMarwyn View Post
Seems a bit big, no?
What's wrong with big? Took quadruple the effort and resources and looks almost the size of fizz to a real-life scale.

AlchemicFudge

01-11-2013

Disappointed I''m hoping they checked the submissions submitted in the extended deadline period

This was ours:
Link

Congrats to all!

Shaann

01-11-2013

I'm upset that I spent 9 days on mine and didn't even make it to the voting part.

Ron Paul

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaann View Post
I'm upset that I spent 9 days on mine and didn't even make it to the voting part.
I feel like a lot of people are in that boat. :/