Corrupt Wish Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

01-08-2013

granted but you get 1 wish which is a redo wish. No extras for u!

I wish for a champ with an even more op ulti then darius and karthus combined!

DeathInvoker

01-08-2013

Wish granted, but that champ was soooooooo OP on release that got nerfed one day later. Now is as useful as a creep,

I wish people stop complaining for Nami and complain for Teemo instead. She doesn't deserve that hate :c

Count Dante

01-08-2013

Granted. Riot Nerfs Nami hard and makes a special rule that allows up to seven Teemos in a game.

I wish I wasn't so desperately lonely.

LeetMasterAce

01-08-2013

Granted. You finally leave your man cave bedroom and socialize with real people for once in your life. You find that you rather enjoy the outside world, becoming quite the socially capable individual, making lots of friends, and even finding love.

But then one day....

Aliens invade the planet! You are contacted by government and Riot officials stating that you are the chosen one whose League skills will save Earth. Unfortunately, when you sit down to play after years of socializing rather than honing your skills, you feed every enemy alien player 10 times and are basically to blame for the enslavement of all humanity for your selfish wish of being less lonely. GOD WHAT A JERK.

I wish Riot would reduce IP costs of champions more often.

Nitrocrisis

01-10-2013

Granted. All champions are now worth 1 IP but Riot decided to swap RP and IP so you now gain RP from matches also 1 IP is 100$

I wish a red would join the fun

Kaios the Wolf

01-10-2013

A red joins the game; Jesse Perring to be specific, and thus, everyone in the thread is immediately annihilated.

I wish Corki would be an amazing adc again

Magestrale

01-10-2013

Granted, however whichever lane your in, your confronted by a Caitlyn or Draven and a Taric with Diamond elo.

I wish I was good enough to make a living playing LoL

warfighter101

01-10-2013

Granted but you are always stuck with lvl 1 summoners who always make u lose thus gaining you pore amount of cash.

I WISH TO EAT A CARROT!!!! (try and make this go wrong!)

DeathInvoker

01-10-2013

Granted. But that carrot you ate was poisoned, so you die some seconds later. (That was easy :P)

I wish for a new, badass Marai champion. Don't know what a Marai is? Nami is a Marai.

Shesocold

01-11-2013

Granted but the new champion is called namo and is just a recolor and repeats Nami's kit.

I wish for a non-poisoned carrot for me to eat.
(Come on guys if we keep this wish going we can add on things to prevent this wish from being corrupted)