You know what Graves, I'm not warding, take it or leave it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdkiPickedaName

01-11-2013

When someone says "you know what" it generally means they're upset. Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick to your support? You need the support, he/she doesn't need you, a support champ can easily go help another lane and leave your weak ass all alone.

Albatrosspro

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkiPickedaName View Post
When someone says "you know what" it generally means they're upset. Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick to your support? You need the support, he/she doesn't need you, a support champ can easily go help another lane and leave your weak ass all alone.
Nope. We were duo from a previous game and had gotten along well. He offered to support me. Not warding had zero to do with the particular game-- he literally refused to ward as a general policy when supporting. At first he claimed he was waiting to purchase sightstone, but he never did and so just didn't buy a single ward all game.

Though I get why you might assume that.

Albatrosspro

01-11-2013

Downvoting me and upvoting the second poster hereby scores you 2 self-esteem brownie points for the day. Pat yourselves on the back people!

Risemix

01-11-2013

When supports do this, stay cautious until you can go back to base to buy and get wards yourself. Actually, buy wards yourself anyway, at least one.

KevinDelMarr

01-11-2013

If Supports (and to a lesser extent other roles) don't ward you deserve to lose. Easiest thing they can do to help your team. Usually if we don't have vision I won't even engage, because I've seen how no or poor ward coverage can cost you a game