Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haeval

01-09-2013

Ez;

I should have posted here first.

I have ideas for a change to Rengar that would make him more popular, and possibly more versatile. They would DEFINITELY make him more competitive with other assassins late game.

Change Battle Roar to ONE of the following:

1. AD-scaling instead of AP.
2. No AD/AP scaling, but higher flat damage scale.
3. No AD/AP scaling, but max-HP-based scaling on his HP % regen. (when you cast on the 5th rage charge)

Note: #3 would make him a viable tank, assassin, OR bruiser, depending on how you want to build him. #1 or #2 would allow him to contend better with other assassins late-game.

For a longer version of why, go here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=rengar

NEXMaRin

01-09-2013

Why doesn't Zed's ult go through Zhonya's? (or explode right after)
He already has little damage, but this makes him downright worthless.

Potatoe751

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXrevenge View Post
Why doesn't Zed's ult go through Zhonya's? (or explode right after)
He already has little damage, but this makes him downright worthless.
Zed does insane amounts of damage, if you build him right (armor pen, AD, GA) he can melt almost anyone. If they use Zhonya's and you know how to play Zed correctly you should still be able to kill them.

TheEnygma

01-09-2013

@Ezreal

had a weird idea for an ultimate which was inspired a bit by Final Fantasy VII. There's a limit break attack where you fire a beam at an enemy which then splits apart doing damage to enemies surrounding it but does reduced damage the more enemies are around. Do you see this working in LoL? Have it be range limited as well?

Gentleman Twitch

01-09-2013

Would you mind passing this idea to get Rengar into an acceptable state to the other Rioters?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2952924

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-10-2013

yep looks like he forgot again

GoodLuckTrying

01-10-2013

@Ezreal

I love how the development team interacts with the users. It's something barely seen from online game development companies, so props to you guys!

Now, my questions... Is there any progress or some decided changes for Sejuani's gameplay? I honestly loved her gameplay, so I'm a little curious as if I'd like the new updates to it.

Lissandra. Is she going to be worked on? Would be nice having a third princess from Freljord!

Thanks for your time.

Lavasioth

01-12-2013

@Ezreal

I've got a couple questions for you:

1.Is there any chance that Nautilus will be buffed soon? I love Naut but he isn't as good as he once was and he wasn't the best jungler ever to begin with. I understand why his base MS and AS speed are low but i think they may be a little TOO low.

2. I know it was you just kinda spit-balling ideas, but is there any chance of the elemental hydra you were asking about on your twitter way back ever actually making it as a champion? I have a thing for monsters. edit: sorry i see your newest post so this isnt really relevant

3. So can you tell us if it is going to be a really long time or a short long time in regards to when a new Zaun champ will come out? Besides Monsters i have a thing for Zaun.

4. Have you ever considered a Yordle from Zaun? Because the Mad science theme mixes well with Yordles in my opinion.Besides Monsters and Zaun i have a thing for Yordles

5. Someone asked you about a burrowing worm like champion and you responded by talking about a yordle drill tank. What do you think about combining the ideas? In other words a yordle riding a giant worm with drills attached to it's head. I don't know why i like the thought of that idea so much but i feel like it is more interesting than just a drill tank. Yordle possibly from Zaun riding a monster fits all my favorite categories

6.If you did make a time assassin like you were talking about would you have him be from Urtistan like Zilean? There are a number of places that have been mentioned in the lore that havent really been expanded upon. places like Kumunga, the Shurima Desert, and Lokfar have been mentioned but never expanded on.

7. Would you ever consider an ooze or slime champion? not like kog'maw but one that is actually some sort of monstrous being made of a non solid. Perhaps one that eats Yordles

8. Is there any chance of some sort of Skarner buff or remake because S3 item changes seem to have hurt him now that most people are stacking ridiculous amounts of health. Plus the fact that his E is a virtually useless skill and should probably be replaced by anything else. I like my bug.

9. Last one. Am i the only one who feels like Singed needs a graphics update? I know his abilities got an update awhile back but he still looks a little... meh. Also he desperately needs new joke/taunt/dance

Ok that may have been more than a couple questions. And i have to say thanks for replying to people in the community. Riot is good abut that but you get a gold star and a cookie

Lana Del Gay

01-13-2013

Hi Ezreal! I am so glad that you take the time to listen to people's opinions! Well I just have a few adjustments to AP Ezreal

1. Well his nerf on the width of his W really hurts, and I am a huge AP Ezreal fan! I think maybe since you took away the attack speed reduction for the enemy team, you can revert that nerf, and just make the particles wider!
2. He doesn't really have a sustain ability like most mages. Some of them have shields, slows to the other team, etc. I think he is the only non cc mage! If you can make his W heal again, or make his E heal you for a certain amount..?

Thanks for reading!

Kupkup

01-13-2013

Dear mr. Ezreal,

1. Will we ever see a copycat style champion that can copy enemy champ abilities or team champ abilities? Something along those lines.

2. Can we get the option to use old makes? I actually like old Ashe new one is way too big and the old one I thought shot cooler at high AS.

3. Can we get a nunu skin where hes a giant chicken or kogmaw in a chicken suit?