Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritHacker

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinRider View Post
No one want's to communicate with trolls that will report you, GG. Anymore dumb comments?
Look at the timestamps in game 1.
Quote:
Leona [00:00:11] this is just for the record
Leona [00:00:16] mf instalocked
Pantheon [00:00:25] with smite
Leona [00:00:30] has smite and has not spoken with the team during champ select
Pantheon [00:00:37] yup
Leona [00:00:41] so now we have an adc with smite
Diana [00:00:52] most secured dragons ever?
Lee Sin [00:00:58] and started a long sword too...
Pantheon [All] [00:01:07] troll mf =/
Leona [00:02:09] mf what are you doing
11s in and trouble. If you go into select and say "I'm trying jungle MF if that's cool with you guys," probably nbd. But instalocking a non-standard pick and refusing to communicate makes you the troll. You can't seriously tell me you can automatically brand every other summoner you play with as a troll from the moment champ select starts, and refuse to communicate with them because of that. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
You have no idea if any of this is true, because the tribunal doesn't provide adequate information, you are coming to your own awful conclusions.
What more does it need to tell me?
Game 1 - not a single message from you, confirming the report of "refused to communicate with team." Game 2 - people have already linked your arrogance to Xerath when he asked about smite half-a-dozen times so I won't bother. That's enough for a punish. (FWIW, I don't care if people want to try weird stuff in normals, I wouldn't punish for that. I don't need to see you killing jungle creeps or what not, I don't honestly care about that part of things. I'm far more interested in refusal to communicate and verbal abuse.)

Quote:
Also, you digging up forum posts shows you have no understanding of how the system should work. Way to go.
Nope. I understand how the system works, forum posts aren't formally taken into account. But if I regularly see you in the supermarket yelling at clerks for nothing at all, I won't be surprised when you cut me off on the highway and flip me the finger as you go past. People have a tendency to be consistent in their behavior, and so far I've seen nothing to disprove that here. You were extremely abusive toward a summoner on the forums - and look, some of that showed up in your games, too.

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Look at the timestamps in game 1.

11s in and trouble. If you go into select and say "I'm trying jungle MF if that's cool with you guys," probably nbd. But instalocking a non-standard pick and refusing to communicate makes you the troll. You can't seriously tell me you can automatically brand every other summoner you play with as a troll from the moment champ select starts, and refuse to communicate with them because of that. >_>

What more does it need to tell me?
Game 1 - not a single message from you, confirming the report of "refused to communicate with team." Game 2 - people have already linked your arrogance to Xerath when he asked about smite half-a-dozen times so I won't bother. That's enough for a punish. (FWIW, I don't care if people want to try weird stuff in normals, I wouldn't punish for that. I don't need to see you killing jungle creeps or what not, I don't honestly care about that part of things. I'm far more interested in refusal to communicate and verbal abuse.)

Nope. I understand how the system works, forum posts aren't formally taken into account. But if I regularly see you in the supermarket yelling at clerks for nothing at all, I won't be surprised when you cut me off on the highway and flip me the finger as you go past. People have a tendency to be consistent in their behavior, and so far I've seen nothing to disprove that here. You were extremely abusive toward a summoner on the forums - and look, some of that showed up in your games, too.
Communication is not based on typing in game, Riot themselves has stated this. I should not be forced to directly talk with people clearly being complete jerks.

No, you don't understand how the system works.

Also, judging based on summoner skills. I can take smite on any champ in any location if I really want to, it's playing the game. You admitting you judge based on that means, no, you don't understand.

MakJuice

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear666 View Post
you did not communicate.
why would he communicate when they would just bash him if he spoke 1 word? Jesus how did your comment get +17 votes.

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakJuice View Post
why would he communicate when they would just bash him if he spoke 1 word? Jesus how did your comment get +17 votes.
It's quickly becoming very clear how jaded and foolish this community is. Petty children who understand zilch.

MakJuice

01-09-2013

Last i checked you cant be banned for not playing the Meta.. He didnt play the meta who cares? This is not worth a ban.

ChaoticBurstz

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
You're right, it's not indicator of skill. But it could be an indicator of whether you worked with your team or not. Did you just spend the whole game pushing top lane?
You'll be surprised how effective BD's can be. When I first started playing tryndamere I would tell my team to just stall at mid, meanwhile I'm pushing top and getting inhib lol eventually they would leave realizing their base was being attacked and then they would be defensive instead of offensive.

SpiritHacker

01-09-2013

Quote:
Communication is not based on typing in game, Riot themselves has stated this.
How else do you propose to communicate an intention to jungle MF? And if you don't communicate such an intention, why are you surprised people reported you for refusal to communicate?

Quote:
I should not be forced to directly talk with people clearly being complete jerks.
'scuse me? Look back at game 1. Nobody raged at you, they wanted to know what you were doing and they were clearly unhappy.
Quote:
Leona [00:06:36] mf just wondering, do you have a build in mind?
Even after 6m of no communication, I have to think Leona was still willing to work with you and was still hoping you had some definite plan in mind instead of being a random troll.
Quote:
Leona [00:13:10] ill just go ad leona then
And again, making the best of a bad situation, no raging. "No adc because ours is trolling? K, I'll do my best to cover that role even though Leona is definitely not an adc."

Game 2.
Quote:
Xerath [00:01:50] why u pick smite mf?
Yeah, your LS jumped to a rather hasty conclusion by calling you a noob (I'll cut you the benefit of the doubt despite what I'm 100% certain was a complete lack of communication in select again.) But Xerath, like game 1's Leona, just wants to know what's going on, and tries to point out that "it's a team game." But instead you insult him. 'scuse me again, who's being the jerk here?

Quote:
No, you don't understand how the system works.
Mind elaborating? As far as I'm aware, I know how the system works: you rage at people, you refuse to communicate, you get progressively more severe bans. Working as intended unless proven otherwise.

Quote:
Also, judging based on summoner skills. I can take smite on any champ in any location if I really want to, it's playing the game. You admitting you judge based on that means, no, you don't understand.
Again, 'scuse me? Mind re-reading my post, since you missed part of it?
Quote:
FWIW, I don't care if people want to try weird stuff in normals, I wouldn't punish for that.
If you want to take smite on, Idunno, support Soraka, I really don't care as long as your team is cool with it. Jungle MF? Don't care long as your team is cool with it. I don't judge based on that, and I would pardon a case solely based on that. But again: you refused to communicate and you insulted other summoners. That is punishable.

SunshineFox

01-09-2013

I'd of probably banned for some things you said in game 2.. game 1 you were golden.

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
How else do you propose to communicate an intention to jungle MF? And if you don't communicate such an intention, why are you surprised people reported you for refusal to communicate?
Pre-game. I do not have to respond to bullies in game, especially after they were already bullies in pre-game.

Lee sin raged all game in the first one.

I reiterate. You do not know how the system is supposed to work.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-09-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi Berri Bunny,

It's pretty clear to the community that you were trolling in that game.

Completely refusing to communicate with your team in champ select, and then insta-locked a very unusual jungle champion when your team already had a jungler chosen.

You might have a sliver of sympathy if this was a rare occurance, but a quick look at your report history indicates that you do this often.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offenses include verbally harassing others, refusing to play with your team when you don't get your way, and giving up when your surrender vote fails and just farming non-stop to cause your team to lose.

As I we have frequently mention in the past, it takes many reports, from many games to even be considered for the tribunal. In your case, you've been reported in over 20% of the games you've played in the last 30 days.

20%... the average League of Legends player is reported in less than 1% of the games they play.

From a Riot perspective it's pretty clear to us that the Tribunal worked as intended in this case and that removing you from the game was a wise choice. What happens next is up to you.

You'll have two weeks to reflect on your past actions and even change your behaviors so that you never have to end up in the Tribunal again.

Or you can stubbornly refuse to accept the truth put before you and end up with a permanent suspension.

I wish you the best of luck.