Draven vs Miss Fortune

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNightmareX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

More help would be appreciated.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-08-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
MF is grossly misrepresented in this thread.
Hey, I'm not gross!

ninbushido

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Hey, I'm not gross!
Miss Fortune FTW!
(with Sona of course, that lane is amazing)

iNightmareX

01-08-2013

Last bump before I head to sleep, help me decide please

Samflash3

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey, I'm not gross!
What was your best ult sync with Miss Fortune? Although I don't have MF, I was Gangplank at dominion with an allied Miss Fortune. We managed to wipe out 4 members of a team in dominion with just our combined ults.

Sigil of Silence

01-08-2013

Here's something I thought about. MF is optimized for AoE comps, while Draven is a better 1 on 1. It's pretty obvious why as their kits seem relevant to their own situations.

Renaito Yuujou

01-08-2013

Do you want to win while being stylish?
Go with Draven
Do you want to win while being hot and sexy?
Go with Miss Fortune

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-08-2013
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
What was your best ult sync with Miss Fortune? Although I don't have MF, I was Gangplank at dominion with an allied Miss Fortune. We managed to wipe out 4 members of a team in dominion with just our combined ults.
TBH, I can't remember too many specific ones, but I know I've had stuff like that happen, with Amumu ults or Zyra ults, etc. I have some videos of cool stuff (IMO) I've done/seen in LoL on my YouTube channel, but I guess I don't have any of MF. I'll have to keep an eye out and get some replays up of her.

Samflash3

01-08-2013

Quote:
TBH, I can't remember too many specific ones, but I know I've had stuff like that happen, with Amumu ults or Zyra ults, etc. I have some videos of cool stuff (IMO) I've done/seen in LoL on my YouTube channel, but I guess I don't have any of MF. I'll have to keep an eye out and get some replays up of her.
Any chance i can play with you sometime? I'm not pro or anything like that but playing with a rioter would be pretty epic. Although blitzcrank free week is really annoying this week

Tmak1313

01-08-2013

My vote is for Draven. He's not only my favorite champion, but also my favorite character (lore, voice, etc). He deals an insane amount of damage at all stages of the game, but he's difficult to play correctly. The thing that I really love about him is that I feel like I learn something and get a little better every time I play. He's really engaging and dynamic. You can't just play passive or lazily. You have to always pay attention to what you're doing. The other great thing about him is that a lot of people don't understand how he works, so you can prove them all wrong by playing him to the best of your ability : )