Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Rumble laughs a bit.
"So, you couldn't shoot back because there were too many innocents... but throw big knives was ok?... i Guess that guy has a good accuracy, w-well, like a-all the Commandos... So, you usually work in teams? Those teams constantly changing or something?"
Depends. Some missions require more than one operative, some need just one. We're divided up into teams, yes, but their members are subject to change all the time.

The Rumble

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Depends. Some missions require more than one operative, some need just one. We're divided up into teams, yes, but their members are subject to change all the time.
"I guess you know a lot of people... Umm C-Can I ask something about your Weapon... N-Not the Assault Cannon, i want to see the Rocket launcher that you use on the fields... you know... The Rocket launcher of your "Rocket Girl" "Skin" as the summoners call it... Because I asked to Viktor and he told me that Weapon... and the suit... was made by him "

Ask the Megling

01-09-2013

Quote:
"I guess you know a lot of people... Umm C-Can I ask something about your Weapon... N-Not the Assault Cannon, i want to see the Rocket launcher that you use on the fields... you know... The Rocket launcher of your "Rocket Girl" "Skin" as the summoners call it... Because I asked to Viktor and he told me that Weapon... and the suit... was made by him "
Yeah, turns out it was. Originally, I thought it was a promotion bribe from one of my underlings, and I made her a corporal before I was informed who made it. But yeah, we consider it his little contribution to me and my unit.

The Rumble

01-09-2013

Quote:
Yeah, turns out it was. Originally, I thought it was a promotion bribe from one of my underlings, and I made her a corporal before I was informed who made it. But yeah, we consider it his little contribution to me and my unit.
"Oh... i see... i guess that is good..."
His voice sounded somewhat disappointed... Why Viktor was upgrading yordle weapons? The Assault Cannon of the Commandos is perfect as it is, that is why has been used during years, but now someone from OTHER CITY creates something better? Pfft... "Rockets"... well, the rockets are always good... but the Assault Cannon can do MORE THINGS than just that.

"... So, what is your favorite weapon?"

Ask the Megling

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Oh... i see... i guess that is good..."
His voice sounded somewhat disappointed... Why Viktor was upgrading yordle weapons? The Assault Cannon of the Commandos is perfect as it is, that is why has been used during years, but now someone from OTHER CITY creates something better? Pfft... "Rockets"... well, the rockets are always good... but the Assault Cannon can do MORE THINGS than just that.

"... So, what is your favorite weapon?"
By far, my cannon. Rockets are cool and all, but they're highly impractical for my line of work. Ammo costs alone render it kinda redundant.

The Rumble

01-11-2013

Quote:
By far, my cannon. Rockets are cool and all, but they're highly impractical for my line of work. Ammo costs alone render it kinda redundant.
"I supposed it... w-well now i'm going... G-Goodbye..."
Rumble leaves the place

Ask the Megling

01-11-2013

Quote:
"I supposed it... w-well now i'm going... G-Goodbye..."
Rumble leaves the place
Until next time.

Ask the Megling

01-20-2013

((Bumpity bump bump))

Ask the Megling

01-23-2013

((Bampu once more))

Tentorer

01-23-2013

Rothus sneaks up behind Tristana and pats her on the head. "'Ello my little white 'aired friend, 'ow's business?"