Draven vs Miss Fortune

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNightmareX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hey. I'm looking for a new ADC to play as my current ADCs are getting quite boring. I really like how creative Draven's design is. It's just so DRAAAAAVEN. Miss Fortune also seems fun. Which ADC should I buy for ~1600 ELO?

Mieli

01-08-2013

Miss fortune is really good. Draven is a god early game but.. not so much late game.

superhafiz41

01-08-2013

Draven

Dewtrocity

01-08-2013

I honestly think they are two of the best AD Carries at the moment and they both counter Ezreal, I'd get Draven first because he's really fun and then MF.

DogInRealLife

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroVarook View Post
Miss fortune is really good. Draven is a god early game but.. not so much late game.
So much wrong.

Personally, Draven. He has good early game harass and great steriods to carry on to late game. An all game carry, if you know how to play him correctly.

Mieli

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyerion93 View Post
So much wrong.

Personally, Draven. He has good early game harass and great steriods to carry on to late game. An all game carry, if you know how to play him correctly.
His steroid doesnt last really long and catching axes in a teamfight is a bad idea

Its all K

01-08-2013

Draven is good anytime, especially early game. Just know when to catch your blades or miss them to avoid harassment. A well played Draven will end a well played MF.

Its all K

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroVarook View Post
His steroid doesnt last really long and catching axes in a teamfight is a bad idea
Sometimes it's not a bad idea (I.E. When they are low health and trying to escape, you'll refresh your W for that movement speed to last hit them.)

Or You can throw a blade at a minion and catch it again to refresh your W to escape someone chasing.

Use your judgement!

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-08-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Weeeell, you know who I would pick, but I'm probably biased.

EvilBanana

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Weeeell, you know who I would pick, but I'm probably biased.
Draven it is then!

12345 ... 6