Why am i not banned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaSmells View Post
2-10-4 Ali Supp
1-0-8 Udyr Jung
1-0-4 Lulu Supp
8-2-13 Lulu Supp
6-2-2 GP Jungle
7-17-12 Varus bot
0-7-0 Karthus bot
10-5-24 Karthus bot
1-13-12 Leona supp

I'm willing to believe you're just that bad.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Come back when you have managed 30 deaths per game in a non bot game. Then it would be considered feeding.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

So you WANT to be banned? Ok, I'll help you right now.

MesaSmells

01-08-2013

See, I enjoy you fellas. You're willing to look past a bad KDA. Seems that most of the tribunal disagrees however.
Here is the link for my case if that's what you guys want.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5749172/

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Show a replay, then we Will talk.

BillyTheAttorney

01-08-2013

With the exception of that Karthus game, it would appear to me that you have enough assists that prove you were trying to help the team no matter how good/bad you were doing. "Intentional feeding" in my book is someone who is clearly not contributing anything and has like an 0/15/1 score, because it's awful hard not to get an assist in a teamfight.

Again Karthus game probably the exception. Just press R during some kind of fight and you should get at least an assist.

MesaSmells

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
With the exception of that Karthus game, it would appear to me that you have enough assists that prove you were trying to help the team no matter how good/bad you were doing. "Intentional feeding" in my book is someone who is clearly not contributing anything and has like an 0/15/1 score, because it's awful hard not to get an assist in a teamfight.

Again Karthus game probably the exception. Just press R during some kind of fight and you should get at least an assist.
True, except in this case our whole team was not doing well and I believe the final score ended up something like 20-5. Which makes getting an assist something to be proud of lol

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Tribunal created a case for you two days ago which was judged guilty by the community.

As high level judgements (such as a permaban in your case) are reviewed by Rioters, it was waiting on us to be finalized.

Per your request I fast tracked it.

Ridcully8

01-08-2013

Win

Kirska

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Tribunal created a case for you two days ago which was judged guilty by the community.

As high level judgements (such as a permaban in your case) are reviewed by Rioters, it was waiting on us to be finalized.

Per your request I fast tracked it.
And boom goes the dynamite.