My "friend" can troll me with honor system?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

01-08-2013

Hrm thats weird. I would submit a ticket to support then. Meanwhile lets hope Lyte takes a look here today and can give us some information on whats going on. They might be relaunching honor with the new metrics and clearing out old honors in waves I suppose.

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

01-08-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus the Bear View Post
I did not get any warning.
Actually, you did. You were sent a Tribunal warning on January 6th.

Enterti

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
Actually, you did. You were sent a Tribunal warning on January 6th.
Welp here we have it. OP if you would like to post the reform card when you find it I would be happy to give you some advice on how to stay outside of the Tribunal in the future.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-08-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

If you haven't already Brutus, you should check that your e-mail address is up to date as any messaging relating to your account will be e-mail the address we have on file.

You can do this by going to the top of this website and clicking the blue "Account" link, and then Update Your E-mail.

If your e-mail is properly updated you'll want to check your spam or junk folder to ensure that Riot e-mails are not being filtered out.

And lastly, if you've missed your reform card you can reach out to Player Support and they will send you the new link.

You can contact Player Support here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Algorhythms

01-08-2013

lol

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
If you haven't already Brutus, you should check that your e-mail address is up to date as any messaging relating to your account will be e-mail the address we have on file.

You can do this by going to the top of this website and clicking the blue "Account" link, and then Update Your E-mail.

If your e-mail is properly updated you'll want to check your spam or junk folder to ensure that Riot e-mails are not being filtered out.

And lastly, if you've missed your reform card you can reach out to Player Support and they will send you the new link.

You can contact Player Support here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Will we ever be able to access such things in one location, like a profile?

KarmicKatri

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
Will we ever be able to access such things in one location, like a profile?
Expanding the Tribunal into the client would be a fantastic idea.