Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM DUDE

01-07-2013

Since there is a rival to shen, i was hoping i could get a rival to akali as well? Or really another female ninja. Will 2013 be a good year for me, too?

Zalvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Tank sooooon?

Rismart

01-07-2013

I will throw 2 question I hope that @Ezreal can answer it.

I have weeks thinking about a new Hybrid champ and I was wondering if Riot will release a new Hybrid champ on 2013.

Also I was thinking about a champ that is design behind a champ that his skills slightly change when used, like this: Passive: X champs controls 3 elements gaining a special effect on the next skill used, each time a skill is used X change to the next element gaining a new side effect. (right clicking on the passive will invert the order). the effect could be extra damage or soft (or short-hard) CC

Battledge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

First post on this thread, lets start with lore. Why did Jayce, Syndra, Elise and Nami join the league? Their backstories don't really hint at why they would. I really miss JoJ.

on to champion ideas- using heat for another champion (maybe inflicting damage when struck in melee range, when heat was maxed).
Using Stances differently than you have with Sona and Udyr, with abilities having persistent and activation abilities- my idea was to have each ability have a persistent effect and 4 activation effects depending on which stance you were in before, basically a combo system. (yes I get how this would be very difficult)

as Migupillermo wished an AD Support would be a nice change, obviously this Champion would have to have very low base attack damage. Possibly having his critical hits heal the lowest health champion within range, base off extra Attack Damage or critical chance. his passive could be a passive increase in his attack speed when 1/2/3 ally champions are in range (just an idea). With this champion would also have low attack speed as well to keep this champion in the support role.

Will Zelos make an appearance this year? maybe atleast start development on him?
Will the disfigured man that kidnapped Warwick and Ayelia ever become champions?

I think a champion that can redirect skill shots would be great- not full blocking it - they would still take the damage but maybe save their allies from the blast- maybe once ever 2 minutes it could be deflected back at the source. Well thats it for now- hope to hear back from you.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-07-2013

Looks like he forgot again

Killeratlas

01-07-2013

Ezreal, will we see and learn who was the burglar who Caitlyn has been chasing that would leave a calling card of a "C" and will we learn who was the bandit with red eyes that killed Miss Fortunes family? Maybe as champions...

DR34MK1LL3R

01-08-2013

@Ezreal

As one of 3 people that play Syndra (not counting ranked cuz im only lvl 27), is there any chance you guys could buff her? She just does not fall into any category except for mage and caster. Maybe add better scales of HP and AP, because she has a high skillcap with little to no reward, which differs from Draven and a few other champs. Please?? Just please give me a reply either way. I know that more people would buy her if she was a bit more powerful. I even randomly get her in ARAM's, which is a hassle. Maybe just a little teeny huge buff? thx Ezreal

DR34MK1LL3R

01-08-2013

O hey I just got an idea reading a previous post by you Ezreal. You were wondering how to incorporate lore into the game? I just got the idea of making a game type for it. Call it like Noxus VS. Ionia or Demacia VS. Ionia. Or just have it to select what two city-states you want to fight, and join the game, and whichever side you end up on, the champs from that city-state are the only ones available to chose. Like for Ionia VS. Noxus, The Ionian champs can be anyone from Ionia, from Akali to Zed (I'm assuming he's Ionian because he was once part of the Kinkou Order with Shen (sidenote: Doesn't that remind you of G.I. Joe and Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow)). I really liked watching GuardsmanBob slaughter Noxus with his Udyr in the Ionia VS. Noxus match. And maybe, just maybe, get Phreak to be the announcer, like the "An enemy is legendary" thing, but maybe redo what he says, like "An enemy has been slain by TONS OF DAMAGE" and such. Just saying, that would be kinda cool Ty for the reply (if i get one lol)

matrinox

01-08-2013

Hi Ezreal, just heard bout the new champ, Thresher, from CertainlyT.

His passive is apparently an indefinite stacking buff that increases MR, Armor, and AP. Now, I heard that Morello said champs who can indefinitely raise stats have huge balancing issues, champs like Nasus, Veigar, and Sion.

Is this champ somehow exempt from that line of thinking? Or is Riot willing to allow champs with infinite scaling into the game?

matrinox

01-09-2013

Ez,

What do you think of the following two abilities:
1) Passive - Every second you receive damage, you deal x% more damage for 3 seconds.
2) Ultimate Active - For x seconds, y% of damage received is stored and released through auto-attacks.

I was thinking they'd fit well on a tank and would encourage the desire to tank. But could they be exploitable or cause unfavorable matchups for any opposing champ?