Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

01-08-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
I feel the best way to play, is to try and imagine its real. Don't think of it as a game, think of it as in this is actually happening and your actually a black guy named Lee lol makes everything harder and more emotional but makes the game that much better.
As a highly empathetic person, that's pretty much how I play all story-based games. I can't really help it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Razer Blade ain't bad either.
True

Quote:
Were you guys on the forums back when I was around?

I was the guy who suggested they should take out warrior charge and rogue stealth because it was funny, and a ton of people raged.
And then I get permabanned for making a legitimate thread because Bliztard mods are a bunch of blaming ******s.

Darkvolcan/Deathvulcan/Arcanevulcan/Hardbassdrop/Sickbassdrop/Crystalbow/Soffie/Abyssalwhip/Hardstyleftw

Ring any bells?
All me
Nope lol

Quote:
Hey, my name is Leon and I'm 20 years old. I play video games and watch anime all day since next semester doesn't start for a couple of weeks. Kind of a hermit since I have no social life
Hey nice to meet you who needs a social life when internet is there? lol

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hi, I am Andrew. I live about 45 minutes north of Sacramento with my wife. We've been together 5 years now and she still doesn't QQ about LoL, so I think we're good.

EDIT:
Sweet pics btw OP, it takes courage to put yourself out there like that.

Azural

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey nice to meet you who needs a social life when internet is there? lol
This.

Also : Hi all

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
I'm probably more of a PC gamer than an Xbox gamer, but Xbox is my most played console.

Hrm, I would share recipes if there was some indication that more of the community was interested, but I will assume they aren't for now, as this is a gaming forum. : )

Rats aren't for everyone. Some people just have that gut revulsion. I happen to think they are very cute. FWIW, they are also very social, clean, and smart, as pocket-sized pets go.
Yeah same I don't use Xbox as much as I used too since the discovery of LoL XD

Lol fair enough seems about right...

And yeah, my friend has like 4 and loves them but when I hold them I just hate it lol I just see them as more butch mice lol mice on steroids or something XD

Quote:
As a highly empathetic person, that's pretty much how I play all story-based games. I can't really help it.
Same apart from COD, because I know someone main is going to die in every COD so I don't get emotionally into that game ever lmao

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Hi, I am Andrew. I live about 45 minutes north of Sacramento with my wife. We've been together 5 years now and she still doesn't QQ about LoL, so I think we're good.

EDIT:
Sweet pics btw OP, it takes courage to put yourself out there like that.
Thank you and likewise!
Nice to meet you

Quote:
This.

Also : Hi all
Lmao XD and hey nice to meet you!

Fubby3

01-08-2013

Why do you think Yi is OP?

Azural

01-08-2013

Sooo..

I'm 18 years old and i'm living in Canada. I am studying music, classical trumpet, and hope to get a job in that :P

I've been playing LoL since open beta, I used to play Dota on WC3 before that. I also played lot of custom game in WC3. I currently play many different games : MMORPG MOBA FPS RTS and Civ5.

Noobgrenade

01-08-2013

Good to have a pleasant thread once in a while. TY op.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
Why do you think Yi is OP?
I would answer this, but then the thread would turn into a ''no hes not''''yes he is'' thread and then with 5 trillion down votes would be closed...

So I think I'll just stick to keeping it as an introduction thread