Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-08-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

I am originally from Houston, TX, but have been living in California for the past 9 years.

I enjoy playing video, card, and board games. I own an Xbox 360, a Wii, and my gaming laptop. League has been my favorite video game for a number of years now, but I also love the Mass Effect series, the Bioshock series, and the Dragon Age series. I prefer Xbox over Wii, but some Wii favorites are Boomblox and Kirby's Dream Course via Virtual Console.

I also like reading and watching various things on TV (favorites past and present include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones - the books and the show, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Grimm, etc.). Oh, and The Walking Dead video game was pretty epic, too.

I enjoy cooking sometimes, mostly baking stuff like pies and muffins, but I have some mean southern recipes in my repertoire as well.

I had a dog for many years, but she passed away about a year ago. She was a Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix and was the sweetest, smartest dog. I also have pet rats.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hi, I'm xj9, Iaw, worst talon, Claw of time, Razy, Oracle's Elixir, Trundle on Top, Docter Mundo, and Teemo

And I'm the OP too

Noobgrenade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATHANUS MAXIMUS View Post
Their adorable XD especially teh kitteh! lol I wanted to do software development but it seemed to hard

Wow, its almost like were soul mates! lmao
TY. The kitty actually belongs to the dog more than anything. His name is Loki and he follows the dog around everywhere. It's cute except when he eats with the dog and is coated with mastiff drool and dogfood.
Also I like your hair.

Aegonix

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
I'm from Denver, have a mastiff and a fiance, and work in software development. Here's my puppy and my kitty. If I have any other nifty pictures will post them.

I was born and raised in Denver! Awesome city.

And it was K

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
I am originally from Houston, TX, but have been living in California for the past 9 years.

I enjoy playing video, card, and board games. I own an Xbox 360, a Wii, and my gaming laptop. League has been my favorite video game for a number of years now, but I also love the Mass Effect series, the Bioshock series, and the Dragon Age series. I prefer Xbox over Wii, but some Wii favorites are Boomblox and Kirby's Dream Course via Virtual Console.

I also like reading and watching various things on TV (favorites past and present include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones - the books and the show, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Grimm, etc.). Oh, and The Walking Dead video game was pretty epic, too.

I enjoy cooking sometimes, mostly baking stuff like pies and muffins, but I have some mean southern recipes in my repertoire as well.

I had a dog for many years, but she passed away about a year ago. She was a Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix and was the sweetest, smartest dog. I also have pet rats.
I'm from CA but living in TX now. We traded!

And I love The Walking Dead. The game looks depressing as hell, which is why I want to play it.

jimzooooo

01-08-2013

i put live gerbils in my anus

Noobgrenade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegonix View Post
I was born and raised in Denver! Awesome city.
Hell yes! I came out here w/ my family when I was in HS and put down roots. Love this town. Awesome beer, lots of outdoorsy stuff to do, good economy, and a peculiar mixture of people that you don't find anywhere else.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:

I had a pet dog for many years, but she passed away about a year ago. She was a Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix. I also have pet rats.
Wow, wouldn't mind living in California XD
An Xbox gamer, nice!
I do also enjoy ME series but not overly fussed on Bio shock
Walking Dead is great Anything with zombies is a must! lol game took a bit of time to get into though...
Maybe you could share a few recipes with us? hehe
I adore those dogs, sorry about that
And omg lol I can't go near rats! I don't mind mice but I hate rats lol
Nice to meet you Schmick

Is Goku

01-08-2013

Quote:

The name is Austin. I was raised in North Carolina just south of Charlotte. I'm currently going to school at the University of South Carolina to get my degree in mechanical engineering.

As for the 'About Me' section, take the second two paragraphs of Schmick's post and copy and paste here haha. Also include the Elder Scrolls series to my favorite games.

izuul

01-08-2013

hi im izuul and id like to tell op **** or gtfo