Anyone else think that certain AA-mods damaging turrets is a bit ridiculous?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lewul

01-07-2013

It's not even the champs who could (or rather, should) benefit from a buff like this.
Diana's passive, Nasus' Q, Rengar's Q, Shen's passive, and Xin's Q are all great examples of this.

adc

01-07-2013

Every hero you listed has trouble pushing hard (with the exception of Rengar at 5 stacks and a late game Nasus). They all need something to help them push, since their kits don't otherwise provide it.

TeknoWizard

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Every hero you listed has trouble pushing hard (with the exception of Rengar at 5 stacks and a late game Nasus). They all need something to help them push, since their kits don't otherwise provide it.
Diana pushes spectacularly with just base damages. Q a whole wave, pop the shield, then proc off the passive. Whole wave gone instantly.

And no. I think it's completely fair. You ignore a split push, and you get punished for it. Personally, I think Yi is the biggest pain in my ass for this, but whatever.

adc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Diana pushes spectacularly with just base damages. Q a whole wave, pop the shield, then proc off the passive. Whole wave gone instantly.

And no. I think it's completely fair. You ignore a split push, and you get punished for it. Personally, I think Yi is the biggest pain in my ass for this, but whatever.
True. I ignored her xD.

Snipawolfe

01-07-2013

I don't see how these are ridiculous or unfair? All of these boost damage, reset AAs, etc.

AeonTek

01-07-2013

Garens Q as well

WhoopsiGoldburg

01-07-2013

Talons Q melts towers

Charcole

01-07-2013

Gosh I remember the first time I saw rengar, he was like level 4 and took down a tower in no time at all, thankfully he got a nerf but he still has that potential.

ChiSqrd

01-07-2013

TF Blue Card!