[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

centy 92

01-06-2013

Signed

6Xamaco6

01-06-2013

Agreed too! SIGNED

Sephiroth899

01-06-2013

Signed. I really like this TT, but the old one was also amazing.

Columnar

01-06-2013

Agreed!

An Upset Zombie

01-07-2013

You know what the funny thing is?

Is that NONE of the problems from the old map were fixed.

SURE the map is much more shiny, and has a whole load of little tricks. But this map did NOT fix the problems the old one had.

Turtling?

Say hello to at least 30 minute long games due to your minions being weak as hell, and altars being extremely detrimental (and distracting to say the least) making it impossible to push.

Jungling is boring and brings nothing. Sure they can keep up in farm, but there's no fancy buffs to fight over or anything. Vilemaw is a joke, he's much too hard to solo at lower levels, and the buff he gives you is extremely weak.

The altars are flat out stupid. Neat idea, but when put into play, a terrible idea. They allow for easy map domination and make mobile characters even more strong. The buffs they give allow for people who have bad early games to catch up in gold fast, but the buff with two altars is just flat out too strong. It allows bruisers to DOMINATE the map.

The itemization. Remove Black Cleaver, bring back Vann Damms. That item was strong. But the black cleaver makes me want to rip my eyes out. It's impossible to play anyone squishy, and makes itemization for AD Casters/Bruisers very linear.

I have no idea how to counter 3 bruisers on the map. 2 is pretty much just as bad.

Of course there's a few champions who aren't AD bruisers that do somewhat well on this map, but that's only due to its small size. There are still MANY champions that are flat out unviable on this map. Hell, I could play MORE people on the older 3v3 map.

They could have nerfed the jungle so it was easier, and made this new 3v3 map. But I know Riot will not do this, because their definition of fun is obviously something much more different than the people who actually enjoyed 3v3.

YES I agree, we wanted change. But we didn't want some stupid as hell Dominion-like new map. We just wanted balancing changes.

I'm sure this rant will go unheard, but I just wanted to get this out.

Dandoro

01-07-2013

Signed. Both maps please. Why not?

Whistlefoot

01-07-2013

signed

Puffball

01-07-2013

Guys, they said no get over it

Demonicgamer666

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffball View Post
Guys, they said no get over it
Dude, punctuation saves lives.

For example, take the following two sentences into consideration:

"Let's eat Grandma!" & "Let's eat, Grandma!"

Now, what you might have meant to say was, "Guys, they said, 'No, get over it.'"

Which, in this case, is pretty much what they did.

So, thanks for being observant and bumping this thread, Puffball.

ImNotKarl

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
You know what the funny thing is?

Is that NONE of the problems from the old map were fixed.

SURE the map is much more shiny, and has a whole load of little tricks. But this map did NOT fix the problems the old one had.

Turtling?

Say hello to at least 30 minute long games due to your minions being weak as hell, and altars being extremely detrimental (and distracting to say the least) making it impossible to push.

Jungling is boring and brings nothing. Sure they can keep up in farm, but there's no fancy buffs to fight over or anything. Vilemaw is a joke, he's much too hard to solo at lower levels, and the buff he gives you is extremely weak.

The altars are flat out stupid. Neat idea, but when put into play, a terrible idea. They allow for easy map domination and make mobile characters even more strong. The buffs they give allow for people who have bad early games to catch up in gold fast, but the buff with two altars is just flat out too strong. It allows bruisers to DOMINATE the map.

The itemization. Remove Black Cleaver, bring back Vann Damms. That item was strong. But the black cleaver makes me want to rip my eyes out. It's impossible to play anyone squishy, and makes itemization for AD Casters/Bruisers very linear.

I have no idea how to counter 3 bruisers on the map. 2 is pretty much just as bad.

Of course there's a few champions who aren't AD bruisers that do somewhat well on this map, but that's only due to its small size. There are still MANY champions that are flat out unviable on this map. Hell, I could play MORE people on the older 3v3 map.

They could have nerfed the jungle so it was easier, and made this new 3v3 map. But I know Riot will not do this, because their definition of fun is obviously something much more different than the people who actually enjoyed 3v3.

YES I agree, we wanted change. But we didn't want some stupid as hell Dominion-like new map. We just wanted balancing changes.

I'm sure this rant will go unheard, but I just wanted to get this out.
I heard it. I've been saying it since the start. I completely agree. They didn't fix TT. They gave us a new replacement map with even more issues and named it TT.