Champion & Skin Sale: Mushroom Minefield

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singed

Mad Scientist

01-07-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Forget the beach vacation Ė Iím back in the lab brewing up something, erhm, dead-licious for my unfortunate foes on the Fields of Justice. But I thought Iíd take advantage of a lull in my demanding schedule to watch some scintillating top lane action.

• When I engaged my Hextech Plasmatron 3000 viewing device (and beat on it a few times to improve the connection) I jumped into the action with a glimpse of Guerilla Tristana spoiling a riveting duel. But I donít think she knows about the intruder in the brush. 487 RP
  • Recon Teemo was waiting to make his move on his target when the interruption occurred. Now heís just motionless, his camouflage providing perfect cover. 260 RP
  • Of course, Urfrider Corki isnít backing down, not with reinforcements. His Phosphorus Bombs are going off all over the place, but he hasnít caught his enemy yet and mushroom traps are covering the lane in a noxious poison cloud. Ah, it almost feels as though Iím there. 487 RP

• Teemoís been caught out! Better beat a hasty retreat with that Move Quick, little yordle. Still, why isnít he trying to run away? I see it. Heís leading them into his minefield where a half-dozen Ďshrooms are waiting to blow. It brings back memories of my once-legendary Caustic Wake. 292 RP
  • Iím starting to understand their plans. Iíve spotted Udyr coming up through the jungle. That stance-shifting behemoth seems to have ganks on his mind. I wouldnít be surprised if they turn this around. 395 RP
  • Theyíve engaged and itís a bloody exchange of blows! Darts and missiles flying everywhere and the roaring of wild spirit animals fill the air. Lost in the scuffle is a faintÖ oh goodnessÖ the outline of a landing zone. One yordle looks to the sky, but it isnít the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter. Itís a Mega Inferno Bomb! Ziggs doesnít even need to be nearby to botch up everyoneís plans. Although I imagine enormous explosions are good for the ratings. 487 RP

While I surf channels instead of waves, why donít you greet these half-pint champions by meeting their half-prices once they respawn. This battle looks to last a while, but Iím guessing no longer than January 8 to January 11. Iím growing restless, and the Insanity Potion is starting to spoil.

Rocknrollclown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-07-2013

Horrible...but kinda want urfrider

BigPatches

01-07-2013

**** Teemo

Chrome Rammus

01-07-2013

I am going to skip that sale Honestly, Teemo is a joke for an active buyer.

FoxFalco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Nice, Im going to buy Teemoīs skin lol nice Riot

TheFacileLeeSin

01-07-2013

bad sale

CLGS4IBelieve

01-07-2013

Seriously?

Alexander666

01-07-2013

bump

etryfgiohfihbvhe

01-07-2013

rise of the teemo noobs

Artesano Arcano

01-07-2013

Pretty bad aside from urfrider corki. :/. Teemo and udyr.. Really?

1234511 ... 24