Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droogle

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by easpider View Post
Bans happen after multiple warnings in a short time span and repeated pardons after repeated reports get reviewed by someone at riot.
It doesn't show us the before or after game chats. Everyone that's so quick to defend, are you sure that nothing was said in those?

OP... are you trying to say you've never been warned? First infraction for clearly doing and saying nothing wrong just went to a ban?... Come on.
What exactly is the point of the tribunal in your eyes? I'm curious.

Gimpyloser

01-05-2013

Terrible and the worst part is this is one case in thousands where players are wrongfully banned. The Tribunal is joke, run by self righteous morons with delusions of herosim. There is a summoners code given to us by riot and it should be enforced by riot not by us. Allowing us to enforce it is just a way for Riot to outsource the job to a free labor force and those enforcing it are not at all accountable for how they enforce it unlike an actual employee.

pramit the great

01-06-2013

wow, that is sad

Longevity

01-06-2013

wow seeing this honestly makes me afraid of spending money on this game anymore & makes me regret the money I have spent on it. :/
I'm not the best at LoL does that mean I'm going to be banned too?

Tang Bohu

01-06-2013

I was told that you can't reverse tribunal decisions. Is that true? Also, why is there no way to measure the degree to which you support punishment? I regularly outright skip cases where I should decide punishment simply because I think it would be ridiculous for them to be banned and would rather let it go than risk that severe a reaction.

McDouggal

01-06-2013

I have ~85% tribunal accuracy. Only once have I voted punish and been wrong, so I might not be the best person to comment, as I like to pardon more than punish.

That said, easiest pardon NA. Just someone having bad games, might even be ranked to add to the problem.

maxell1010

01-06-2013

Riot does not give a ****

Noxian Zell

01-06-2013

Immediate pardon after observing all games.....sad......and I am pretty sure that the TOP judges would have pardoned.....the newer judges.....maybe spam punish sadly.....RIOT....fix this.....remove the poor guy's ban. We will bump this.

And we do not care.......u r hearing this from forumers......dont say that **** about "Majority in Tribunal rules"

Resets R Us

01-06-2013

I carried one of my games and we lost i was calling someone an idiot for not getting a triple kill cause they ran away for some reason and i got a time ban on that, the second i called nocturne an idiot at the beggining cause he turret dived twice and died, then i actually backed him up at the end when vladimir called him a f ing noob but he was 2/5 and noc was 1/3. idk if this is really just but I reviewed tribunal casses b4, if someone deserved to get swear'd at i pardon the case. I'm sorry but people have to grow up when it comes to foul language ( look at world of warcraft) i haven't been banned since 2008 the same year they kinda softened up on the foul language bans.

xX Gatekeeper Xx

01-06-2013

I like how all these kids say they would have pardoned but all probly mashed ban for ther 5 ip.... Tribunal is going downhill quickly. Guess we all need to donate so riot can hire some employees to actually give some customer service.