Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCrowdPleaser

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightWhoSaidNee View Post
AP Kass is probably in the right place however AS Kass is really scary on TT. (Trash on SR though because the map is too open and there are too many people who can focus you)

Would that be classified as an "AD" carry build even though it's all Madred's and Wit's damage?

Try it you'll be surprised.
I consider AS builds with those items to be "on-hit builds" not AD builds. They rely on Magic Damage Proc'd by Physical attacks making them neither AD or AP builds.

TheCrowdPleaser

01-02-2013

The tier list is very important in showing how valuable certain champions are. This does not mean much towards HOW the champs are built. IMHO Gragas is only good in TT if spec'd deep into the defense tree, then built with ROA for example. This proves to have a much different outcome than a "30 points in the offense tree with Flat AP runes" Gragas. The champions are what you make them. The list just helps you see threats and try out comps with more utility.

Ryze to Power

01-03-2013

@Sam Could you update the descriptions of why champions are in their tiers (your 2nd post)?

MeThod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

lulu is best ap in tt
cL #1

Ashen Paige

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ty View Post
@Sam Could you update the descriptions of why champions are in their tiers (your 2nd post)?
yes, i want to hear (and probably see with my own eyes) why mundo jungle is a good pick. because while i can agree he gives fast clears which enable him to help bot and top more efficiently, he does almost nothing in a teamfight situation except be big and dumb. basically what im saying is because he doesnt (and in some respects inst supposed to) get kills or do alot of damage, if your team cant pick up the slack early to mid game then you have no late game and will lose to better tanky atrition comps.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Were does Volibear fit into this?

ChampStat

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizmic View Post
Were does Volibear fit into this?
Tier 2 AD Carry/Bruiser, on this list.

Necrôsis

01-06-2013

I've noticed even with how old the forum is the list seems very accurate. My thoughts are how people feel the newer champions fit into the tier. I.e. Elise, Zed, Vi ect....

Luego

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrsis View Post
I've noticed even with how old the forum is the list seems very accurate. My thoughts are how people feel the newer champions fit into the tier. I.e. Elise, Zed, Vi ect....
They're all on there. The list is updated regularly. Tier 1, 2, and 3, respectively.

Edit: Really? Who would downvote an answer like that....

Necrôsis

01-07-2013

Ok, I see now. Thanks.