Recruting Members For Team STYG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RUFFLEL

01-06-2013

Hi my name is Rufflel In game am the Captain of team STYG, were currently 5/0 as of 1/6/2013, and were looking for new members to fit in better with are team. were looking for a jungler,Adc or VERY PRO SUPPORT let know if your intersted! MSg Rufflel Or DaveQc

P.S some things you need before you message us is a Skype account, a proper mic and a Calm attitude, I don't Care at all for what the Solo Q rating you are currently at am willing to try whom ever they are

Spit Yo Game.

HavøkNA

01-06-2013

IGN : HavkNA
Position : Adc
Champs: Ashe, Graves, Varus, Vayne, Ezreal.
Exp : Around 1530+ atm in soloq if that matters.
Time zone : Canada, QC.

TiNzX

01-06-2013

Bump

Hyperiun

01-06-2013

IGN : esaelpaggin
Position : Adc/mid
Champs: MF, Graves, TF, Syndra, Sivir, Cait, Kogmaw, Malphite, Trist (Mid), Morgana,
Exp : Around 1500-1550 too many trolls at this elo >
Time zone : USA (Michigan), Eastern standard.

Baited Bob

01-06-2013

Summoner Name: CarmenSanDiego11

Role: Jungle/Support

Top 5 Champions and Why: #1 Blitzcrank (who honestly doesn't love a good Blitzcrank? Most likely viewed by the entirety of the LoL community as the most OP support. Having a Blitzcrank on your team can change the entire game from a single good pull.) #2 Lee Sin ( Most definitely one of the most mobile junglers in the game. Also great sustain and ganking ability.) #3 Sona (Besider her great early game damage output and heals to add on, Her ulti is outstanding through out the game.) #4 Amumu (Amumu is a very effective jungler in the fact that he can clear a jungle very quickly and also put out great ganks with his Q. Amumu's downfall would be that it takes a lot of communication to gank with him, in that he is very squishy early game.) #5 Pantheon ( I have not jungled pantheon since the late November patch was released, but while he has a little trouble in the jungle early game, his ganks, in my opinion, are one of the best.)

Anything Else?--> I currently work full time at an engineering Firm and get off at 5 PM -6 GMT or Central Time. I normally play in the evenings after work and on weekends. I have not yet played in a ranked 5v5 team but I know that I can do the job. I have been in a competitive Call of Duty clan for almost 5 years now and have been slowly making the switch over to LoL for about a year and a half. I am also very accustomed to PC games playing World of Warcraft since it's release. Currently I am having my normal Alienware M17x R2 worked on due to a motherboard failure and am playing on an Alienware M11x (which is slower than suitable but still playable). Also recently having some connection issues but that will be sorted out as soon as i can afford a new router.

CascadeTheGreat

01-06-2013

IGN: CascadeTheGreat

01-07-2013

IGN: Ort

Trap Gawd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

IGN: Trap Gawd
ADC

DJester808

01-08-2013

IGN: djester808
ADC: MF, Graves, Vayne, Kog, Cait

Salamance

01-08-2013

support or jungle if open
taric voli and when i get her on this account leona
jungle champs are again voli xin fiora and lee sin