Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikner

01-03-2013

W

Quision

01-05-2013

Wow almost 2 million views O_o

NOCTAREM

01-05-2013

Hello Ezreal I have been asking for a long time that LoL is a game with a high champion diversity, but I know that RIOT have noticed that the "yordle" champion number is gooo but they forgot that they are missing a role. Mage: Kennen, Veigar, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Rumble; Tank: Rumble, Amumu; Assasin: Poppy; Carry; Teemo and Corky. What is missing? FIGHTERS. I know that poppy and rumble are melee, but their main role is not as fighter. The last yordle that is waiting to be made is a fighter. I would like you to answer if it is going to be planned or is in process.

Izael Archi Magu

01-05-2013

Hey Ezreal, can we get a champ that fits the classic demon or devil design? Something like Mephistopheles from dnd.

Also wondering why you guys don't make more melee ADC's and why trynd is the only one ever made?

Rewenger

01-06-2013

Hello, Ezreal.
What do you think of the current state of Kassadin? I feel like he was designed to be an "antimage-like ap bruiser using physical attacks". However, as the game updated, with this character's numerous hotfixes, he is pretty much locked down to full-ap mid burst assassin role, and a pretty situational one; "snowball or be mobile CC support". With the power of early ganks as well as appearance of ad caster mids, it feels like he really lost his place in this game. What do you think about reworking him, making less snowballable as AP mid and more sustainable/durable early, making solo top or jungling possible with him?

For an example, make his Q somewhat more funnier (skillshotable, maybe linked with physical attack, some other ways to trigger silence) - because this ability is not fun even for Kassadin players themselves (only way to do damage as Kassadin, as well as targeted long silence is not really fun to play against).

His Nether Blade is pretty underwhelming as it is. The closest existing similar ability - Fizz's Seastone Trident - gives an extreme deal of magic on-hit damage, as well as it's triggering itself with his gap-closing Q. It should be mentioned that Fizz also has a way to escape; he can apply it safely and jump back, while being burst-assassin. For burst-Kassadin it's not possible. If it, for example, gave him mana sustain when toggled off and health sustain when toggled on (while using his mana per each hit) it would make him capable of jungling and more melee durable.

His Force Pulse is not really fun since it takes casts to just activate; maybe, make it weaker and power-up when it accumulates enough charges?

Also, it may be just me, but his Riftwalk would look a lot cooler if it was a high-speed dash-type (with Kassadin turning black or deep-purple while moving, magic explosion on arrival, BAM!).

Hope you respond, thank you.

Zombiepaste

01-06-2013

Hey ez, got afew questions that should be easy to answer

1. I keep trying to play elise mostly I have to go tanky otherwise she just doesn't seem to stand up. Are you happy with where she is right now?What should I be doing to get the most out of her?

2. Any other plans for pet champs? Champs that effect minions? Champs that maybe have pets with auras on them?

3. What's the deal with poppy? No one seems to play her but that red armor looks so good on her.

4. Vi was awwesome in every aspect....her moves jive, her music was great, her style and VA was top notch....when are you going to put this much awesome in a champ again?

5. New support may be the coolest but is he fabulous and stunning?

Razor wiind

01-06-2013

Hey Ezreal, can we get some detailed info about the 2013 lore projects earlier mentioned?

gulgolet2000

01-06-2013

Hey there Ezreal!
I have a couple of question for you, and I'll really appreciate it if you'll answer them:

1. Are you guys planning on making an Elements based champion which can switch elements?
2. Will there be a heavy weapon champion (using hammers, cannons, maces, drills, FLAILS- Mostly Flails.) in this very year?
3. Are you planning on making new game modes, maps and such in 2013?
4. Will there be more Egyptians Shurima Desert styled champions besides Renekton and Nasus?
5. I heard that Trundle is getting a visual update. Can you give us more details.
6. Me and more poeple- I guess- noticed a long time ago a hint for a new champion in Trundle's Lore- "Hakolin the Bonecrafter". I'm really curious about this one...
7. Are there more lands in Runeterra we haven't discovered yet??? O_O

GraveMaker17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

@Ezreal
I'd first of all like to say thank you for doing this! It's always refreshing to see reds come out and discuss future plans with the player base

But, for my question, I'm wondering how you feel about Anivia? I've been picking her up for my team recently to great success, and from watching recent tournaments, it's quite apparent she is VERY strong. She requires a great deal of skill and positioning to use, so is it more okay to you that she's on the stronger side? Thanks in advance!

Thunder Manatee

01-06-2013

@Ezreal

In your last answer thread you mentioned a psionic champion. How do feel about a dampening field of some kind? Projectiles that pass through it deal less dmg and enemy champions inside of it deal less dmg and are slowed for its duration. I think this would make some very interesting counter-play and area denial (Finally! a counter for Nid spears).

I would be interested to see how the tech design team tackles this issue as well (from a code standpoint).