Should Riot explore/implement a Vote to Kick function?

Yes 36 31.30%
No 49 42.61%
The Idea needs more planning 30 26.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Vote kick function

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimp With A Limp

10-07-2010

Quote:
kick the person in which is Feeding

What you see as feeding might just be his lack of skill. I have seen people bit*h about someone "feeding" when they have died 3 times in the first 10 min cause lane partner did not help in a 2v2 fight.

Warscythes

10-07-2010

Except now Riot has to do even more work, as if they are not already behind on answering those tickets.

Xerati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketel One View Post
What you see as feeding might just be his lack of skill. I have seen people bit*h about someone "feeding" when they have died 3 times in the first 10 min cause lane partner did not help in a 2v2 fight.
You took that out of context, the full thing is Feeding (Intentionally).

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-07-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I don't want to be rude, but no, we will never implement this feature. Too many ways for players to harass their allies. I know a griefing ally isn't a good situation to be in, but in-game kick would just be worse.

Fethur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

No, and needs more planning if implemented.

What happens to the person who got das boot? Receive a loss? A leave? Not allowed to join the game again so then allowed to queue a new game?

Feeder: <slain slain slain>
<5 minutes later>
Feeder: <booted> <IP gain for loss> Yay new game.

<repeat every 5 minutes>

DisneyDelicious

10-07-2010

no

progenity

10-07-2010

the almighty guinsoo has spoken! now, everybody immediately take a mindlessly biased side against this person and downvote him into oblivion!

Zedthul

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
I don't want to be rude, but no, we will never implement this feature. Too many ways for players to harass their allies. I know a griefing ally isn't a good situation to be in, but in-game kick would just be worse.
Ya know I understand this because I come from Wow, but I have to say A Kick option before the game starts for people that have a Horrible Leave % I think is a great Idea. Riot should implement a leave % meaning.... games Left divided by Games compleated. If the percentage is over a certain number the group should be able to kick him before the Game goes to the Pick screen.

ThuggleS

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerati View Post
Really because I've won many 4v5's. Hmm.
Junior Member.

Looks like you are probably <30 and/or <1200 elo.

YellowSummoner

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
What's the point?

It's almost impossible to win 4v5 in upper elo. How will you be better off with an AFK/feeder gone? You're still going to lose. Surrender is the better option.
You'll be better off because at least you can surrender 8 minutes later without some person that's raging so hard he has to continually ping all over the map for those 8 minutes.