Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrQuackers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2013

Hey Xin it to Win it, I made a little webapp that helps you track your ranked progress!
You should check it out
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2971726

This was my first few ranked games of the season!
http://shurima.net/elojournal/view/33jtc?page=10

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

01-05-2013
63 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhillieSaur View Post
I love Siv HD videos. Party hard.

jadeking

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
I'm a huge fan of Lux's deeign, how would I build/play her?
Luckly i main lux xD
Basically you want to rush an athenes grail, then go rabbadons into situational (lichbane works well if people are diving you, zhonyas, void staff, liandries, etc).

You want to max her Lucent Singularity first, then her light binding, maxing the shield last.

In lane, harass with her Lucent Singularity and if the chance pops up, hit them with an auto attack to proc the passive. Once you get them about 1/4th hp down, and you are level 6, hit them with a binding, then singularity, ultimate them, pop the singularity, and ignite. They will instant die. Do the same for jungle ganks. In teamfights, you can either
A) try and pick off a squishy target to either insta kill them or force them out of the fight
or
B) Hit as many people as you can with your abilities (basically just throw all you have into the middle of the team and try and hit as many as you can with your ult).

Make sure to stay back as lux is a sniper champion. Only proc your passive if you get the opportunity, don't force it. In fights remember to shield your teammates and try and shield as many as you can.

Your combo for killing someone should be as follows:
Light binding ---> put lucent singularity down ----> ult them ----> activate lucent singularity a second time ---> ignite ---> auto attack to proc passive

The combo takes awhile to get used to, but once you have it down, it is very easy to do. Just keep practicing and you will get the hang of it no problem
GL

SoresuMakashi

01-05-2013

Quote:
I'm a huge fan of Lux's deeign, how would I build/play her?
Needs AP/Pen and CDR. As usual, Rabadon's is a must, typically as a second item after Athene's/Morello's (depending on how much you spam abilities). Other items to consider include Void Staff and Zhonya's. Lich bane is situational (do you find yourself able to proc passive consistently, or are you staying at max range all the time?).

Don't fall into the trap of getting DFG though, you shouldn't really ever be in range to use optimally.

SoresuMakashi

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeking View Post
Your combo for killing someone should be as follows:
Light binding ---> put lucent singularity down ----> ult them ----> activate lucent singularity a second time ---> ignite ---> auto attack to proc passive
And earlier in the game, when you have the time to proc passive more consistently, put an extra proc in just before popping singularity.

Warrikon

01-05-2013

going R>E>W>Q is sometimes better versus burst champions like talon. of course getting all skills by level 4, though.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

01-17-2013
64 of 123 Riot Posts

Just had the best teamwork I have ever seen in a non-premade game. When a game goes good, it really goes good. 861 Elo now, 64.3% win rate on Xin.

Groupon

01-17-2013

Quote:
Just had the best teamwork I have ever seen in a non-premade game. When a game goes good, it really goes good. 861 Elo now, 64.3% win rate on Xin.
Want to duo?

13bmw13

01-17-2013

hit me up for a duo if you feel like it

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
861 wow... I wasn't expecting an elo that low...

I'd like to see your games XD