Phoenix Sun [An Ahri Story]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaoLong

01-03-2013

Hm... this account is level 25. I've got a main that's 30 though. I'm unranked so far-- only started a year about and I have less than 1000 games under my belt, with only 4 runes pages, so I don't feel comfortable going into ranked with only 1 ~ 2 champions for each lane. But because I spend so much time on my smurf, I ended up being competent at all lanes, rather than just one or two so that's nice at least.

This account's main is Pantheon. My main's main is Shen, and I rarely play anyone but Yi on my PBE account.

randomfatguy

01-03-2013

i see, u maded me play shen

randomfatguy

01-03-2013

when is the next chapters coming out, and being the ryze fan i am, will there be any ryze here?

MiaoLong

01-04-2013

II'll try to knock out a section saturday.... as for Ryze; he doesn't really have a place in this part of the tale. Msybe in the third part.

randomfatguy

01-04-2013

no ryze too bad. at least my otherfavorute champs are in there. great story btw

MiaoLong

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfatguy View Post
no ryze too bad. at least my otherfavorute champs are in there. great story btw
I think he kills Yi in the first few paragraphs of Dragon Rising. :P That's about it so far.

randomfatguy

01-04-2013

!!! i dont remeber. did he. if he did i should stop playing him. lol

xSaitohx

01-05-2013

Quick bit of fridge logic: if Yi's headhunter armor degrades his sight even more than his regular goggles and he's been wearing it for 10,000 years, why isn't he blind yet? :P

On another note, just pointing out that if I had to pick someone to defend the Magma Chamber, it'd totally be Malphite I'd stick Shen in reserve since he can instantly pop in wherever needs reinforcements.

Also, do you watch/read Rurouni Kenshin? I noticed new Yi's dragon slayer is pretty similar to Kenshin's Amakakeru no Hirameki. I actually picked up Yi after seeing the new live action Rurouni Kenshin movie lol (it's awesome!).

Are Xin and Nasus going to show up? I'm a big Xin fan and Nasus is always a fun character. I know it'll probably never happen but I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone like Nasus or Zilean de-aged Xin and unleashed RELEASE XIN ZHAO XD

MiaoLong

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaitohx View Post
Quick bit of fridge logic: if Yi's headhunter armor degrades his sight even more than his regular goggles and he's been wearing it for 10,000 years, why isn't he blind yet? :P

On another note, just pointing out that if I had to pick someone to defend the Magma Chamber, it'd totally be Malphite I'd stick Shen in reserve since he can instantly pop in wherever needs reinforcements.

Also, do you watch/read Rurouni Kenshin? I noticed new Yi's dragon slayer is pretty similar to Kenshin's Amakakeru no Hirameki. I actually picked up Yi after seeing the new live action Rurouni Kenshin movie lol (it's awesome!).

Are Xin and Nasus going to show up? I'm a big Xin fan and Nasus is always a fun character. I know it'll probably never happen but I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone like Nasus or Zilean de-aged Xin and unleashed RELEASE XIN ZHAO XD
Let me just reply now and edit later:
1) He rarely used his headhunter armor; even back when he was young. Not often was there a need to. Mostly of his days were goggle-less.

2) Or Brand. The thing is though, Malphite is mostly a Wild Card, while Shen is familiar as a human. There is the possibility that Malphite was killed by Charred during his rampage.

3) Sh*t... there's a new movie?! Link pls. Also yes, it is totally ripped off. I'm all out of ideas at this point.

4) Xin was mentioned once i think. Sorry, but I don't like him as a character. Too simple-minded, too predictable, no soul. All of the Demacians are kind of like that. But release Xin Zhao? Shoot, we already have "I'll just 1 v 5 their entire team" version Jax.

Psychromaniac

01-07-2013

Is Jax gonna make another appearence?