Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Awed One

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
I rarely even get them (and don't even bother on the first clear), they hit far too hard and are really out of the way depending on which side you are playing on.
That is a huge mistake, and probably why you find yourself constantly behind.

Endertome

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
I rarely even get them (and don't even bother on the first clear), they hit far too hard and are really out of the way depending on which side you are playing on.
There's a reason Bot (and top, on purple side) are always poaching Double Golems: High XP and gold value. By 20 minutes they're worth almost 100 gold together, or something to that effect.

It would really help your jungling to work them into the route.

I noticed that Vi has a pretty easy time with them due to Denting Blows.

Still Eternity

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolaf View Post
What I mean is, If my mid is 0/2 or worse, he isn't getting my second blue.
I agree. If your Midlane hasn't proved himself capable of keeping the Blue, you are more than welcome to keep it for yourself. The Jungle is the Property of the Jungler: It is by their will alone that they let the Midlaner the the Blue Buff.

Today I am Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTheJoker View Post
Hmm.. I don't really understand why people hate golems so much... With nearly all the junglers I pick i can go Wolves -> blue (smite) -> wraiths -> Golem -> red (smite) -> wraith -> wolves and be lvl 4 before I get to wolves without going back and generally still have a few pots.. and this is without leashes.. granted I pick somewhat tanky junglers but still.
Who the hell u been jungling with?

the only champion that can do that route with a few pots left is fiddlesticks but he isn't tanky. maybe Warwick but i dont think so without a leash

MugenNightmare

01-03-2013

Also mid, ward your damn bushes. It's not that I don't want to ward, but I'm a bit strapped for cash!

The Awed One

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leageoflol View Post
Who the hell u been jungling with?

the only champion that can do that route with a few pots left is fiddlesticks but he isn't tanky. maybe Warwick but i dont think so without a leash
I can do that with Olaf, Maokai, Fiddle, Warwick, Jax, Xin, Amumu, Mundo, Kayle, and Karthus ... it's pretty typical. If you can't do that, you're probably running sub-optimal runes or masteries, or are one of those people that refuses to get a Machete because it's "useless."

Paintrain6242

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

bump worthy

Kaalika

01-04-2013

Especially don't take my wraiths WHEN I'M AT MY RED.

sdjaks

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excretus Maximus View Post
That is a huge mistake, and probably why you find yourself constantly behind.
No, trying to take them on without smite would be a huge mistake, and would set me far behind everyone else. They are out of the way and really only worth the effort past level 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
Especially don't take my wraiths WHEN I'M AT MY RED.
God, this is so frustrating. In a game last night I had an Ashe taking my golems when she was LEVEL 5. I don't know why she had left bot lane to begin with, but 10 minutes into the game is a bit early to be poaching xp.

Chaos80

01-04-2013

I know tons of players who never learned how to properly play with a jungler, yet somehow rely on them to get anything done in the lane. People need to wake up, especially now that it's more difficult to gank