~~Innervation's ARAM Tier List (pants optional)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KatfishGumbo

01-03-2013

Innerv, I'd like to hear your thoughts on AP Kog and why's so low on either the poke or mage list. His poke is weaker early but really ramps up late game and with that and E his zoning ability is unmatched.

I realize that poke is less important by late game, but still that range is absolutely silly.

Skyhawke

01-04-2013

Am I just missing Rumble on that list somewhere? Also, I think you should consider Soraka more as a tanky DPS then a mage. With CDR, Rylai's, RoA, she's tough to take down and really impacts teamfights.

Oh and good job, I agree with a lot of this list!

IGotCareless2

01-05-2013

I agree with the proposition that Hecarim be switched with Rammus. An AoE fear where you can influence the direction the enemy flees? Its just so good. You can easily separate the squishies from the tankies for a couple of second. And the W provides crazy in-fight sustain. Rammus has the 3 second taunt, but I feel Hecarim offers more game winning potential.

Date

01-05-2013

Tristana is pretty far above the other adcs due to how fast you level up. Her range makes her almost untouchable later on. also kogmaw is the same way with his range, but he has no escape. Also I feel like kog'maw could be pretty high up on poke/mage list as well.

innervation

01-12-2013

1/12/2013 update:

Leona moved to Tier 1 tank (up from T2)
Xin Xhao and Hecarim moved to Tier 2 tank (up from T3)
Xin Xhao moved to Tier 1 bruiser (up from T2)
Soraka placed as Tier 1 bruiser
Fiora, Talon, and Wukong re-evaluated as hyper carries [more opinions please!]

innervation

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatfishGumbo View Post
Innerv, I'd like to hear your thoughts on AP Kog and why's so low on either the poke or mage list. His poke is weaker early but really ramps up late game and with that and E his zoning ability is unmatched.

I realize that poke is less important by late game, but still that range is absolutely silly.
AP kog is...situational.

IF...IF neither team has a good engage tool, AP kog wins the game hands down, solo. If the other team doesn't have a malphite ult, or a combination of skills that allow for engage (hecarim + shurelias), AP kog just gets free reign to blast people with that rank 3 ulti.

However. With the proper engage tools, AP kog isn't as valuable as AD kog, because he doesn't AA as hard as a pure crit build (I think. With full build, AP kog w hits pretty hard, but magi res is also more prevalent)

Also gg from the other day. You were...soraka?

innervation

01-25-2013

Having played in the Curse/LoLpro ARAM tourney last week (we finished 12th out of ~450 teams!), and watching and playing in Roob's tournament this weekend, I'll probably update this soon with what I've learned/seen. Looking for more opinions on the following:

How strong is AP yi, really?
Full tank Garen?
mages in general?

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

@innervation hey man I would love to play an aram with ya, I like anyone who enjoys arams.

Zielmann

02-08-2013

Didn't look like you'd added Thresh yet (or did I just miss it?). Thoughts on where he goes?

Rejuvination

02-10-2013

inb4 Quinn=God Tier, calling it now.

As someone who frequents the AP yi, the only things I truly fear are Alistar, Soraka, and Leona, any combination of the three, or them with four other hard CC champions. You can say "just cc him" like katarina, but if your team doesn't or can't put 1 hard CC dedicated to him, there is the ever present pentakill opportunity. tanking towers during a team fight with meditate is also something i very rarely see other Yi's do, even when playing AD. it makes much more sense when built AP, because if your Q is down and you didnt get the reset, you really have nothing better to do than either tank tower or reposition for when Q is up. Also, dodging skillshots (biggest one that comes to mind is sona ult) with Q is usually tough to time, but can really give you that one-step closer to a reset, or just simply back off and meditate back to full again.