jarvan needs to have his bugs fixed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freepointzs

01-03-2013

Here are some of the bugs with his ult
-some champs just walk through it.
-some champs walk through it with phantom dancer (because the wall is technically a wall of untargetable minions and phantom dancer ignores unit colision)
-riven can broken wings through it (she cant go through terrain with it though so this is unaceptable
-vayne can tumble through it. (see riven point)
-ghost goes through it
-damage sometimes doesnt apply to target upon landing (seen it happen on a vayne who stealthed upon you landing even though you still land on her).

His E Q combo is also bugged.
sometimes his q will not drag him to his flag despite hitting the flag directly.

Jarvan has had bugs on him for the longest time and he needs them fixed. Its disheartening to see Riot fix bugs on champions the moment they are found while jarvan is allowed to fester with these issues for the longest time

XxxLumberJackxxX

01-03-2013

Bumpity bump

Tesla21

01-03-2013

Anivia needs to have his bugs fixed.

-some champs walk through it with phantom dancer (because the wall is technically a wall of untargetable minions and phantom dancer ignores unit colision)
-riven can broken wings through it (she cant go through terrain with it though so this is unaceptable
-ghost goes through it
-damage sometimes doesnt apply to target upon landing (seen it happen on a vayne who stealthed upon you landing even though you still land on her).

sometimes his q will not ice thingy him to his face despite hitting the ice thingy directly.

Anivia has had bugs on him for the longest time and he needs them fixed. Its disheartening to see Riot fix bugs on champions the moment they are found while jarvan is allowed to fester with these issues for the longest time

Arnbjorn1

01-03-2013

+1 and a bump.

Burn the Witches

01-03-2013

I think his coding just needs to be rewritten.

Blackfire447

01-03-2013

Agreed, if they fix these bugs, he will be back on top, as I feel he is already strong, but my god the EQ bug can lose teamfights so easily, alone with ult bug

Apple Bluum

01-03-2013

Jarvan's my main...but I don't see changes happening. Not optimistic.

Skiller Specific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-03-2013

FIX IT. I started a thread a while back about how his ult needs something to make it better, but I'd totally settle for them fixing the bugs.

freepointzs

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla21 View Post
Anivia needs to have his bugs fixed.

-ghost goes through it

sometimes his q will not ice thingy him to his face despite hitting the ice thingy directly.

Anivia has had bugs on him for the longest time and he needs them fixed. Its disheartening to see Riot fix bugs on champions the moment they are found while jarvan is allowed to fester with these issues for the longest time
ignoring your poor attempt at trolling. If Anivia had bugs that were crippling to her as much as they are to jarvan, I would petition for them to be fixed as well

butt genie

01-03-2013

i was gonna buy jarvan and give him a try till i saw this thread.