Dear Riot : here's the community wishes for the new year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Heraboss

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
You're probably playing easy bots. In intermediate bots there's a lot more variety.
You're right, thanks for that =) i will try out intermediate soon then xD

Bort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Perhaps its just me, and the thread is way too long to delve through everything, but I did not see anything about 1 sided real time spectating. I tried to find a relevant thread for this on the forums and have not yet, so I opted to post here.

I play with friends almost exclusively, sometimes there a couple some times there enough for a 5 v 5. Often times there a 5 man group and and one or two others just wait for someone to rotate out or sign off for the game. Often time I log in and my friends are mid game with a slot open and I am waiting around for them.

This is when I spectate most. But spectating 3 minutes behind is not ideal at all. We all have a chat server and are in communication, certainly my friends are talking about successes and failures immediately after they happen and I would love to be able to be within 5 to 15 seconds of real time. Perhaps not enough to be a constant set of eyes for incoming ganks, but enough to enjoy being a part of the game with them, and I do assume this means in that option I can only see what they see.

To me, as someone who games with real life friends and friends of friends. To someone who is casual but seeks this game to socialize and enjoy something with people I actually know - this is a feature that would greatly increase the flexibility of my friends and I to enjoy the game together, no matter how many of us are around on a given night.

Just my wish and thought.

Nasdrovia499

01-03-2013

Ohmagad, gotta update !

Nasdrovia499

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRayanami View Post
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to compile such a comprehensive list on behalf of the community. Your effort is much appreciated and will be helpful towards making League of Legends a better game for all of us. I will look into some of the gameplay + interface features.

I fixed an issue with invisible skillshots coming out of bushes / fog of war in Patch 1.72.

It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible for high latency connections. If you're playing at <100 ms I would expect it to be rare.
It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible if you fire it a very short distance out of a bush. This could happen at the double bush setup on the left side of Proving Grounds.

Can you provide more details on when you see the invisible spear such as map, location, Nidalee skin, latency?

I realize you can't actually see invisible spears, but you know what I mean.
Hey, thanks for the answer ! I'd be really happy to contribute to something else than pony threads for once

I assume 1.72 is the Vi Patch, so here's my answer (don't know about others tho) :
- I currently play with a very low latency, usually under 30 ms.
- I only remember noticing it on proving grounds recently, even tho I play SR and TT a lot too.
- Happened with several different skins including the "classic" one, also happened with other skills such as Sivir's Q.
- Happened to several players (since I was with friends on TS, and we "didn't see" the same spears at the same time).

As a side note, this was on EUW, but the problem is found on NA too according to some answers in this thread.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

thread worth bumping

Zyite

01-03-2013

Im certain this has been mentioned, but I'd really like to see voice chat implemented into the game. Dota 2 has it, why can't we?

1davidj

01-03-2013

bamp!

1davidj

01-03-2013

moar bump

Brackhar

Features Designer

01-03-2013
15 of 15 Riot Posts

Great post btw. I've taken a number of the issues and added them to my team's backlog.

Splinterheart

01-03-2013

For bugs that need to be fixed:
Occasionally upon champion select, despite the selected champion not being picked by anybody else, I get a "This champion has already been selected". I can still pick the champ, but it's annoying.
Also in the client, scroll bars for mastery pages and rune pages are a nuissance, as it takes repeated clicks before it let's you scroll them up or down.
Frequently, on my friend list, when friends are in game they are shown as playing as RANDOM when they're not and their game timers are over 70 minutes minimum everytime.
Champion tab to view all champions often doesn't load them all. I think this is a known problem. Annoying, as it requires frequent and repeated selection of different categories to make them all show up.

These are the most infuriating bugs I'd like to see fixed soon. ^^ I know I'm not the only one who get's these. Put em up for the world to seeeeeeee