Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
And this is a perfect example of people thinking the S3 jungle is the same as S2. You get 2 minion kills worth of gold off wraiths. TWO. Your jungler is hurting for gold/xp and all people will do is ***** about how they aren't ganking enough.
This is true - however to the guy saying to ignore golems on jungler - i think that might be a mistake with the rewards shifted off of wraiths(while it was absolutely true is s2).

TheKn33

01-03-2013

A mid player that afk farms and expects the jungler to be the only one to gank or make some kind of play?

"Shocking." - Jayce

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noric View Post
This is true - however to the guy saying to ignore golems on jungler - i think that might be a mistake with the rewards shifted off of wraiths(while it was absolutely true is s2).
I rarely even get them (and don't even bother on the first clear), they hit far too hard and are really out of the way depending on which side you are playing on.

pobodysnerfect

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Stop treating it like it is. You cannot expect constant ganks as nearly all junglers leave the jungle with lower health than in S2, and our machete/spirit stone (which need to be purchased first and foremost) do not contribute to PVP fights. Constant ganks (even successful ones) also cause the jungler to get behind. If I come to your lane and we don't kill the target successfully, I need to stick around for a few minion deaths so that I can stay evenly leveled. I am not here to take your gold, so stop spamming the retreat ping.

Bottom ganks are nearly impossible now that virtually everyone with half a brain keeps a ward down there, in river and tribrush.. I keep timers on wards to know when it's possible to gank, but with Sightstone in the game it's basically 100% uptime on wards. It's completely and totally bizarro that pushing bottom is now viable (so that I can run up the brush and lane gank), and even then, I have to wait around for 45-60 seconds while the enemy pushes back before I can make a single move.

TLDR: Sightstone combined with the difficulty (read: low health when leaving, low gold and low xp after first clear) of S3 jungle has made ganks extremely risky. Junglers cannot afford pink wards/oracles that early, especially now that it has a 5 min duration. Stop expecting junglers to babysit and win/ward your lane for you.
you sure whine a lot. find better ways to gank.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

If this singed has been pushed to my turret since the game began and I've gotten one gank, we have a problem.

OP Champion

01-03-2013

The answer is always nocturne

Just A Game Brah

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I do win my lane. Why do you think I can take my wraiths constantly? It's not cause I'm getting beat down under my tower. Like I said, go gank something.
Maybe you should take your own advice and go gank something instead of taking your poor ol' jungler's wraiths. I love those mids who think they are playing Farmville.

Coaches

01-03-2013

It does anger me. Sometimes the people I gank for don't even respond to the many times I tell them to attack.. Therefore wasting my time and XP

StompEmlnTheNuts

01-03-2013

The Season 2 jungle is not the Season 1 jungle either...

pobodysnerfect

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
The Season 2 jungle is not the Season 1 jungle either...
in summation, 1 =/= 2 =/= 3

123456 ... 9