Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweetNausea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Well, we are constantly looking to fill common archetypes that we have missed, and we definitely still have space for a true samurai in our game.
On that note, will there ever be another champion who follows/practices Wuju Style? Besides Yi, Wukong is the only one who mentions it.

sdfzxcv

01-02-2013

omg so you where the one i played against.

Savagry

01-02-2013

Hey Ezreal if you ever get a free second I made a blog with champion concepts and kits in them let me know what you think if you get a chance. Keep up the good work. http://savagrychampconcepts.blogspot.com/

Valodor

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighSee View Post
We did have a Demacia vs Noxus match a looooooooooooonggggggggggg time ago to free Ionia. Demacia won which is why we have Ionian boots. Was pretty cool to know that we had a territorial grudge match going on.

Unfortunately that's when the lore department was actually doing stuff.
It was Ionia vs Noxus, Jarvan just said if Ionia and Noxus didn't have another rematch Demacia would take out Noxus from Ionia them selves. There wasn't even a Demacian champion to be chosen in the match.

Ultra CHEZ

01-03-2013

Hey Ezreal, what's the status on Heimerdinger? He's actually the reason I got into League and is my most beloved champ. Are you guys working on reinventing the Revered Inventor?

Valodor

01-03-2013

Hello Ezreal thank you for answering all these questions, I'm very grateful that League of Legends has someone willing to answer these questions when ever he can. So on to my questions, my favorite champion is Ahri so I've grown a love for Ionia so...

1) I don't know if you can answer this since i haven't seen any lore questions (then again i only read the last 5 posts) but does Ahri have any love for Ionia like would she have been in the Ionia VS Noxus match. And i would like a new skin.
2) Is there any plans for an Ionian champions that looks more Ionian then Varus and not out to get the government like Syndra or Zed. I've read in the last post or so about a Samurai and I'm all for it!
3) Can we expect a Karma remake soon because i heard that's the reason why she was taken off the Free Champion Week roster and i would really like to try her out before I buy her.
4) Is a Kappa champion out of the question? And how about a grass mage? (We have Brand for fire and Nami for water so let's complete it!) Edit: I just remembered Zyra but can we still have another one that attacks with leaves and trees, I like green =)
5) In the League shop the champion list filter has Assassin, Fighter, Tank, Mage and Support but why not Carry?

Thank you. And a spell for a grass mage how about an ability that stuns and it's a branch that whacks them on the head.

Kersplakastani

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Hooray for Zed! He ain't dead...

I'm digging the Pulp Fiction reference Ez!

Hitkitsune

01-03-2013

Any hints of the next champion? =D

Lykurgus

01-03-2013

Hey Ezreal, was tossing around some ideas last night for a champion Idea.

Do you think League of Legends will ever see a true Rogue? Someone you would not want to meet in an ally way. Plays dirty, back stabbing a-hole. Which got me thinking, how would a meat shield style of ult play out? You grab your enemy and any enemy damage to you is instead done to your meat shield, then when the suppression ends you dash backwards dealing damage if the target is still alive.

Against this idea though, it would probably be really anti-fun to have your own allies do damage to you, but I thought it could be an interesting idea.

sammyman8

01-03-2013