I think Hotshot/ReginaId's Elo is Decaying Backwards/Up...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Being in the top 10 of TT/3v3 I keep a pretty close eye on the rankings, games played, and who is playing who.

Yet me and Petudy noticed something strange in that ReginaId and Hotshotgg both went up about 25 points yet there is no sign of a TT game in their profiles (Regs is easier to see as he only had 3 games played since the patch and none are TT games)

Now I don't know if Elo is accidently decaying backwards or some other weirdness is going on but you guys might want to look into this and ensure that ratings are not being accidentally inflated across the board. (Possible that Chauster also inflated upwards)

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Confirmed with Chauster that he did not play any TT games today yet he went up 30 points

See attached screenshot he agrees that I am not going crazy and I actually do think you guys broke elo decay to work backwards about 25-30 points which means EVERYONE might be decaying the wrong way. He hasn't even played TT in 2 weeks so it makes sense

Soup44

10-07-2010

Bump

DVS PETUDY

10-07-2010

what the eff is this

RiotKillbot

10-07-2010

We are looking into it today.

joshiez

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenshi View Post
Confirmed with Chauster that he did not play any TT games today yet he went up 30 points

See attached screenshot he agrees that I am not going crazy...
O.O

Wow. :x Good catch, mate.

AllanGordon

10-07-2010

Ah riot, you and your new features.

Tricolor

10-07-2010

its zileas mm improvement...u dont have to play to get rating now...just rest while the system puts you in the bracket it thinks u should play

Soup44

10-13-2010

Still hasnt been fixed. Salce just moved up 25 points on the ladder without playing a game.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

10-13-2010

<--- Wants free ELO =-P

Good catch guys.