Help improve my Akali guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpandarun View Post
Lich Bane and Frozen Gauntlet should be considered in your items imo.

Using Frozen Gauntlet is useless because it gives you 500 mana and she uses energy and the ap isn't enough to worry, and shes nuke so she doesn't really need armor.

my suggestion is to start with amplyfieng tome to early pop your passive you should add that to one of your

write down something on why champions are hard/medium/easy to deal with in lane

in your cons it says cc=death but with her ult with anything but a stun or supression she can either ult away or use her twilight shroud.

I use my E to farm all the time if theirs a bunch of minons around me thats low and I hit E i can pick up 3 or 4 them at a time.

but over all it's a great guide

Captain Chiana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by buneter View Post
Using Frozen Gauntlet is useless because it gives you 500 mana and she uses energy and the ap isn't enough to worry, and shes nuke so she doesn't really need armor.

my suggestion is to start with amplyfieng tome to early pop your passive you should add that to one of your

write down something on why champions are hard/medium/easy to deal with in lane

in your cons it says cc=death but with her ult with anything but a stun or supression she can either ult away or use her twilight shroud.

I use my E to farm all the time if theirs a bunch of minons around me thats low and I hit E i can pick up 3 or 4 them at a time.

but over all it's a great guide
i put cc=death because any HARD cc will stop you ex. stun, snare, root, binds.
also that is why i wrote beta... i want to post them all at once then just one at at a time. thay are being worked on tho.

Personsir

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by buneter View Post
Gauntlet is amazing if they have a lot of AD or their ADC is fed. You get a damage boost from the CDR and the AP, you get a lot of defense, and even more slowing power to stack with your Rylai's. My standard S3 build on Akali has been Revolver, Sorc Shoes, Rylai's, GA, Iceborn Gauntlet, Abyssal Scepter.

Captain Chiana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-05-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-06-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-08-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-10-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-11-2013

(bump)

Captain Chiana

01-12-2013

(bump)