Poppy: worst farm and mana hungry + ugly visuals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noyzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
Scarlet Hammer is an amazing skin.
Exactly !!!!
and i bought it 2 days ago !!!

Noyzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevi View Post
lolwut? at lvl 3 if you use all your skills in one trade you're oom. And the regen is even worse.

Whit triforce and blue buff is still common to be oom after a short teamfight.
Don't even dream about cleaning a lane using more than autoatacks.
Exactly , you said what i mean.
Poppy need mana reduction on all of her spells.

Noyzen

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapstJL4U View Post
ingame model is nice...these twintails are funny^^
haha , yes its so nice i like it too but graphics are not so good. and splash is sooo bad.

Noyzen

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
Every champion has weaknesses. Poppy is no exception.
ofc ! and i know it. but lot of weaknesses more than usual is fail.
poppy have BEST passive of LoL (you can search and see polls) and she can be a good tank , ad , and ap ... also jungle.

but she is mana hungry more than usual. (use all spells and you are out of mana and you cant get a single kill easily or help your team much)

Tacoswamper

12-26-2012

Poppy definitely needs some love. I agree.

sonofzeal

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
While I won't argue with the first or third point, she's really not that mana-hungry.
lol, wut? She's got the second smallest mana pool in the game (after Vayne, whose W is manaless), her mana regen is pretty terrible too, and her mana costs average higher than literally any other comparable champion. Yeah yeah yeah "play smart conserve mana", but actually crunching the numbers puts the lie to that. Poppy is pretty much the most mana-starved champion in the game.

KitStylus

12-26-2012

I agree with everything being said, having the worst farm in the game and being melee range should be
weaknesses enough for counter play, yet her mana is terrible too. She gets kited easily and when the laning face is over she still halfway there.

She can be a pub stomper but if your fighting against a competitive team, you wont get champion kills
or money on top of the worst laning face in the game.

Kreshel

12-26-2012

also she is on the botton of the win ratio list
http://lolmatches.com/championstats/1.0.0.152/N

TerminatusOmega

01-01-2013

Bump for some love to Poppy. She is one of my favorite champs (kayle and rengar following closely). Great offensive kit, if not the greatest. However she is mana hungry even after going triforce and blue buff-just trying to clear a minon wave.

I've been playing her jungle with mixed results. Usually, if with my group of friends i normally play with, she can be devastating to the enemy. People tell me to play her top but with the new items and champs, I feel as if she isn't viable as a top anymore. And jungle with her is very very challenging. Its amazing if it goes smooth, its horrible if it doesn't. Poppy really relies on her team to hold off till she can get at least level 8ish, and with enough gold doing early ganks or assists.

Late game, i feel as if shes one of the best but thats still debatable when comparing with other champs.

One of her primary weaknesses is her farm... it is terrible. Add the fact that she is very item dependent and her mana pool is one of the lowest in the game. Also for a champ that needs to catch people and try to knock them, she is rather slow. I try to build her with movespeed quints and swift boots. Add triforce and Phantoms.. she is fast. But that takes a long time.
I digress.

When are these supposed "reworks" gonna happen?

Nintendork

01-01-2013

You build some attack speed, clear waves. AP Poppy is wrong aside from trolling with premade team.

Her farm is not terrible(on par with many other bruisers), if you're bad at last hitting... that's your problem.

Slow?
My speed at lvl1 with no w is 387. Final speed 488(with no w).

Since the new patch my top win ratio is 90%.

Forget about jungler Poppy with this new jungle. I don't do it, an experienced Poppy player.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays.../?q=Nintendork

Fact: Poppy is perfect, not for everyone, never meant to be.