IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedophelia

01-01-2013

Who cares, soon Riot is going to ban everyone because you attacked an enemies minions.

Calys Teneb

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Dead Fred View Post
Who cares, soon Riot is going to ban everyone because you attacked an enemies minions.
Yeah let's ignore the fact that he's destroyed equipment at events when he throws his prepubescent rage tantrums.

Boringolmobas

01-01-2013

rehatch lollolololoooolollololol funniest thread of all time. Every one is just like F U iwd and they are just ******bags as well oololololololololololol what scrubs

SqueezeMeGently

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Dead Fred View Post
Hey, that minion was my PAL! He was like a brother! We took down middle tower together! You had no right to kill him. That hurt my feelings! I'm going to report you for having a negative attitude...

...I may just repeat this in all chat later. I'm curious if anyone would think I was serious given the current state of the game.

Cuddly Tree Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

So far as I think 99% of the people who posted about this subject, theres no real way for any of us to know if or how much as this he was deserving of, but judging by the riot post the "review" seems to consist of them saying hes been to the tribunal 9 times and punished 8. This sounds more like the "review" was looking at the numbers that were decided by random people on the internet, then seeing as it was 8/9 decided that was enough of a review to permanently strip him of any money spent on the game to date, and effectively destroy his career with a 1 year ban.

TL;DR I have no way of knowing the whole story, but based on the information offered by riot on the matter it looks like blind trust in the tribunal system.

AUS Final Spark

01-07-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX1xtObUHTI

Seen dyrus? *****es for 40 minutes, punches his keyboard, says he wants to go to some guys house and kill him. Sounds like a 14 yearold girl on her period.

Pixlelover

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
eSports is going to be collaborating with Player Behavior and monitoring all pro players in Season 3--especially those participating in the Championship Series.

However, IWillDominate had the worst toxicity metrics (by about 300%) compared to other pro players on NA so we had to act sooner rather than later.
but you just said people are encouraged to punish even if they see 1 incident.
Is that showing favoritism to the other pros/players that rage/troll constantly on stream?

VincentDw

01-07-2013

Riot is just butthurt than most pro players are better than them.

verfzczx

01-08-2013

"IWillDominate has been in Tribunal nine times and punished eight times, including the most recent permanent ban. He has a persistent record of in-game harassment, verbal abuse, offensive language and negative attitude. "

And continued to act like a di*k, he deserved it.

Maester Arcanis

01-08-2013

I must say bitingpig is one hell of a username