Does Tryndamere need to be reworked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbis

11-29-2009

they are changing him a lot, and whether thats a good or bad thing seems to depend on who you ask.

Ashblade

11-29-2009

where can we see the patch notes?

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

Tryndamere

• Bloodlust now activates on critical strikes as well as kills
  • Bloodlust now provides 4 Attack Damage and 2/3/4/5/6% Critical Damage per stack
  • Bloodlust maximum stacks increased to 10 from 8
  • Bloodlust Cooldown reduced to 10 from 30/25/20/15/10
  • Bloodlust Heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 per stack from 90 + 30/45/60/75/90 per stack
  • Each time you gain Bloodlust for the first time, you gain 3 stacks instead of 1
  • Bloodlust Ability Power ratio increased to 1.5 from 1
  • Fixed a bug with Mocking Shout that caused the tooltip to show no Health cost
  • Spinning Slash Range reduced to 650 from 1150
  • Spinning Slash Damage changed to 80/115/150/185/220 + 50% of Tryndamere's Attack Damage from 110/165/220/275/330
  • Spinning Slash Health Cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 30/60/90/120/150
  • Spinning Slash’s Cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds each time you critically strike
  • Undying Rage Duration reduced to 6 from 7
  • Undying Rage Cooldown reduced to 120/100/80 from 160/120/80
  • Reduced number of Bloodlusts gained on activating Undying Rage to 3/5/7 from 3/6/9
  • If Tryndamere is below 5% health when Undying Rage ends, it will heal him to 5%
  • Battle Fury now increases Tryndamere's Critical Chance by 0.3/0.4/0.5% per 1% Health he is missing

from http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=28931

sounds like a nerf if you ask me. still have to play this new version though, never tried it in test realm

Ben hurdur

11-29-2009

yeah his sword swirlign animation ahs to be changed to that of FLYING or jumping motion, THEN i wont ***** about him going TROUGH walls

banduan

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCode View Post

sounds like a nerf if you ask me. still have to play this new version though, never tried it in test realm
Are you kidding? Looks a massive buff to me!

Sehnder

11-29-2009

There are a lot of posts in the test realm forum on the changes going in.

Generally speaking, the older players/ high ELO guys dislike the changes and newer players are for it. Older payers dislike it as they feel it is an unjustified nerf to a "low tier" champion who sees little high end play, and the newer players like it because it is nerfing an "OP" champion who purportedly one-shots them. It was actually pretty funny- in one of the threads you could accurately predict someone's opinion on the matter based solely on the join date until it hit page 4.

Zileas has stated that the changes are supposed to make Tryndamere more fun, and are intended to be a net buff. However, it seems like the majority (or at least the more vocal posters) feel it knocked him down a few pegs. The few posters who have expressed that the changes are a buff tend to be newer, but how old the player is is less of a predictive factor than above.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out. Zileas said that in internal tests he was much more deadly, but the players don't seem to be catching the same vision.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by banduan View Post
Are you kidding? Looks a massive buff to me!
yes it does

The Uprising

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean View Post
He's getting buffed to ****. He's going to be on the OP side thats for sure.
I heard he's getting buffed AND made less skillfull, because his spinning slash's range is getting nerfed to ****, so that's not good news...

Korean

The Council

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uprising View Post
I heard he's getting buffed AND made less skillfull, because his spinning slash's range is getting nerfed to ****, so that's not good news...
Yeah, I re-read the patch notes. I also realized theyre taking out his attack speed from bloodlusts.. That right there is enough to make him suck. He's heavily dependent on bloodlust stacking attack speed.

Miles Long

11-29-2009

So now people will have to built some attack speed in addition to damage?

Why is this a problem again? Tryn will still tear **** up with a proper build.