Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

This can be a bit demanding on normal bows, but it seems your bow is indeed flexible enough for such exercises.
Varus ponders for a while, and continues.
You have seen me unleash barrages of arrows on the field of Justice?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
This can be a bit demanding on normal bows, but it seems your bow is indeed flexible enough for such exercises.
Varus ponders for a while, and continues.
You have seen me unleash barrages of arrows on the field of Justice?
"Yes I have, and I've tried it before, but because you do it in a more...I don't know how to put it..magically way? I've done it more mechanically, because my magic is limited to what I learn, and I havn't learned something like that, In fact, the only magic I've learned in dealing with bows is summoning targets. So I will show you what I mean by 'MECHANICALLY'"
Vice takes out a dense carbon arrow, it has many fins and is hollow, with intertwined linings.
Vice puts it on the rest and point. He then aims 45* degrees up and to his left. He steadies his bow, then fires. The dense arrow suddenly splits from the force of the bow and evenly disperses the micro-arrows into a small circular spread out formation. (The arrows keep in formation) The arrows then stick into the ground, still having a good amount of force.

Trynd The King

01-01-2013

Quote:
Varus feels the giant fist slamming onto his back and with it, great warmth in his cold body. But it is with Tryndamere's next suggestion that Varus felt a feeling of displeasure.

The Dark Soverign who seeks to overthrow the leaders of Ionia? Varus can not help but feel unease. "Her actions are unjust, but she broke free of the decisions that I have struggled in my mind so long to decide and for that she deserves merit. But we are of different idealogies, she sought growth and power solely so she could delve further into her never ending cycle of pursuit. Where I had sought power, so that the repercussions of my actions can be fixed. Her demonstration of power would know no bounds, but power is not a weapon, it is a tool.
"Your a man aren't you? Change her mind if you must. Think of how much good both of you can do for Ionia, but only if you convince her to join your side. I'm sort of in the same situation. If only Sejuani would join us we could make Freljord so much better." Tryndamere pauses for a moment to reconsider his advice. "Maybe it's not as easy as it sounds."

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Yes I have, and I've tried it before, but because you do it in a more...I don't know how to put it..magically way? I've done it more mechanically, because my magic is limited to what I learn, and I havn't learned something like that, In fact, the only magic I've learned in dealing with bows is summoning targets. So I will show you what I mean by 'MECHANICALLY'"
Vice takes out a dense carbon arrow, it has many fins and is hollow, with intertwined linings.
Vice puts it on the rest and point. He then aims 45* degrees up and to his left. He steadies his bow, then fires. The dense arrow suddenly splits from the force of the bow and evenly disperses the micro-arrows into a small circular spread out formation. (The arrows keep in formation) The arrows then stick into the ground, still having a good amount of force.
Varus watch the display with intrigue, for few have managed to replicate that barrage to a great effect, but it was clear that the inventor of such an arrow should be complimented. Not to say that it was unheard of, but the exact sight bear slight difference to imagery inside his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Your a man aren't you? Change her mind if you must. Think of how much good both of you can do for Ionia, but only if you convince her to join your side. I'm sort of in the same situation. If only Sejuani would join us we could make Freljord so much better." Tryndamere pauses for a moment to reconsider his advice. "Maybe it's not as easy as it sounds."
If it was so easy to sway individuals away from their paths of convictions. Then my path can not be tread and this burning hatred within my chest will cease to crawl all over this wretched corpse...

However, it is as he said before, the more allies, the better, for with greater support can he truly stand a chance against the reigning tyranny that is the city-state of Noxus. Though, to weigh the difficulity of restraining the Dark Soverign against him single handedly taking down Noxus seems to be on a similar level of hardship.

If my informations stand correct, you and Sejuani already had something going on? At a particular festival...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((As I said, I'm going to invade your thread :3))

Mai hadn't intended to come here. After running from Kog'Maw's cave after so many people seem to appear, she'd linger about until she was sure she would have a moment alone to talk with Varus. He was one of the few Ionians she had encountered, and was perhaps a bit curious about the corruption. Despite it being frightening in a way, it was also intriguing. Her curiosity was indeed the bane of her existence, landing her in more bad situations then she can count. At first, she'd say nothing, more sneaking about trying to learn about the man before he might discover her.
((Here, pasted your post here for your convenience and mine.))

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

((Corrupt))

((P.S: My version of Bump))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

Mai kept on sneaking.. And found a spot to just sit and watch for a while. Okay it was a little creepy of her, but whatever. She was curious about the strange man.

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

I would perhaps say... Curiosity killed the Cat, but I am no hunter and you are no prey... Mai
So make your inquiry.

Varus have spoken to her without his back turned. The very scent of peach are not hard to detect and if she believed the numerous moving fiddlesticks have completely diverted his attention, then she should of been there at his early year training.

((No Fiddlestick, I am not referring to the champ, I am simply trying to find a word to describe moving haystacks. So please don't come to my thread and give me a bashing or scolding or anything of the sort. Pretty please with ice caking on top?))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Vice then picks up all his arrows.
"I have an Unique trick I must show you."
Vice assembles another Scatter Arrow quickly.
Vice pulls back his bow, very far, where the curve is only 1/2 inch long.
The bow fires, sending the Scatter Arrow. The S.A was set to be more durable, casuing it to split in the wind outside instead of when the bow fired.
The mark on Vice's hand glowed purple, as he watched the arrows fly back.
The arrows then Zip by Varus and Vice lifts up his hand. All the microarrows zip right into his hand.

"I do that often, it's a fun trick."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

Quote:
I would perhaps say... Curiosity killed the Cat, but I am no hunter and you are no prey... Mai
So make your inquiry.

Varus have spoken to her without his back turned. The very scent of peach are not hard to detect and if she believed the numerous moving fiddlesticks have completely diverted his attention, then she should of been there at his early year training.

((No Fiddlestick, I am not referring to the champ, I am simply trying to find a word to describe moving haystacks. So please don't come to my thread and give me a bashing or scolding or anything of the sort. Pretty please with ice caking on top?))
Shoot! He caught her! Mai peered out from her little shadow, and finally rose to regard Varus. with her hands fussing at her sides. "Uh.. well.." Looking around slowly, before those violets eyes landed upon him again, "Why are you.. like.." motioning a bit to his lower body, "..I-I mean.. It's... weird.." She admits, darting her eyes off to the side as she held her arms about her upper body clearly a bit uneasy.

The young Ionian woman managed to return her gaze to Varus for a bit longer, studying his features, and trying to determine his age. She'd start to chew on her lower lip a bit, never seeming to really stand still.

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice then picks up all his arrows.
"I have an Unique trick I must show you."
Vice assembles another Scatter Arrow quickly.
Vice pulls back his bow, very far, where the curve is only 1/2 inch long.
The bow fires, sending the Scatter Arrow. The S.A was set to be more durable, causing it to split in the wind outside instead of when the bow fired.
The mark on Vice's hand glowed purple, as he watched the arrows fly back.
The arrows then Zip by Varus and Vice lifts up his hand. All the microarrows zip right into his hand.

"I do that often, it's a fun trick."
So you have managed to make the arrow respond to the mark on your hand... If that's the case, does that mean you can retrieve them with this magic if the arrows have hit the target you have marked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Shoot! He caught her! Mai peered out from her little shadow, and finally rose to regard Varus. with her hands fussing at her sides. "Uh.. well.." Looking around slowly, before those violets eyes landed upon him again, "Why are you.. like.." motioning a bit to his lower body, "..I-I mean.. It's... weird.." She admits, darting her eyes off to the side as she held her arms about her upper body clearly a bit uneasy.

The young Ionian woman managed to return her gaze to Varus for a bit longer, studying his features, and trying to determine his age. She'd start to chew on her lower lip a bit, never seeming to really stand still.
Varus notices the subtle glance that the shy woman have thrown him and her rather nervous nature, how she fidgets around with her hand and fingers. Nevertheless, she did ask a question so he would give her an answer.

A result of coming into contact with the vile substance, my body and the corruption are now one, seeing as the foot touched the ground first, it would start it's influence from below, to spread and crawl along this vessel until it has been consumed in entity.

Varus then lowered his head and became silent, he tells himself the very thing every single day, that he is not broken, that this was just another shape. But would his will be conquered by the dark power he borrowed from the Pit of Pallas? No, if he truly believed himself to be breakable, then he will be broken.