Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-01-2013

She was reluctant to give it, though he didn't seem particularly threatening. Still it was hard for her to grasp the idea of trusting anyone, particularly someone who looked like Varus. The corruption licked against his body like flames along the path of fuel.

"...Mai.." She finally said, her hesitation easily noticeable.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona sat back, watching the two converse, not wanting to ruin anything between them. It seemed Mai was more defensive than Sona first thought.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Mai... Ionian indeed...

Varus can see that she was hesitating to even give her name to him. But from the way that she glanced at the corruption that is a part of him, he can perfectly understand her distrust and that he himself knows he is an abomination in other people's eyes, but it doesn't bother him, for his goal is not to be pleasing to the eyes.

Varus' right hand slowly bended and morphed, into the shape of a peach. Varus was curious as to the reaction that the girl would exhibit.

((Nice Char, nice journal, but I am curious as to when you would update it again...))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Vice, reading the morning paper inside Kog'Maw's cave, hoping to share some news as soon as he was a bit done with the fun Mai was giving him, tipped his hat and said "Hello" to Varus.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

You are... The overly energetic man that ran all around the hall on the day of the New Year festival? Varus have said his words in a way that doesn't sound like a question, but a statement.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
You are... The overly energetic man that ran all around the hall on the day of the New Year festival? Varus have said his words in a way that doesn't sound like a question, but a statement.
"Yes I am my good man, good to see you too, would you like a Teemo hat as well? I handed out hundreds of them to my fellow Summoners, trying to give some to some Champions as well."

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Varus looked at the hat and waved his hand.
I think you are asking the wrong man...

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus looked at the hat and waved his hand.
I think you are asking the wrong man...
"You are to say....you don't like Teemo? But he is one of the most adorable yordles to have been been looked up. Oh opinions around this world! How they differ!"

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Kneeling on top of the ceiling was an invisible and very frustrated Kavar. Having grown up in the lap of luxury he was used to getting attention but not here so far. He moved over to the ceiling where he would hang above the very few peaches that were left. He silently became visible only long enough to grab a peach and jump back to the ceiling where he would disappear from sight once again. The bacon attached to the string was abandoned as he moved outside the cave where he silently waited to see if anyone had seen him and would follow.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"You are to say....you don't like Teemo? But he is one of the most adorable yordles to have been been looked up. Oh opinions around this world! How they differ!"
I meant something different... Varus did not spoke, but moved his arms and hand around so that Vice would get the message. He wouldn't be able to put on a hat very well...