Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Inferior, you suggest. But you are in denial of the fact that she have not fought an army on her own, nor are you accepting the fact that Corruption spreads and kills. Unless you suggest your wife's arrow can stun a whole entire team?
Tryndamere, we do not have quells and having to make more enemies then the ones I have is nevertheless displeasing, so why continue to try and belittle me?
Tryndamere walks up to Varus with and intimidating look, and pats him on his shoulder as he grins. "I can honestly say that every time I've been on the fields I have never once seen you snare an entire team. HAHAHA, loosen up your pants, I'm simply mocking you archer. I don't see why we have to be enemies." He extends his hand out to see if Varus would shake it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks up to Varus with and intimidating look, and pats him on his shoulder as he grins. "I can honestly say that every time I've been on the fields I have never once seen you snare an entire team. HAHAHA, loosen up your pants, I'm simply mocking you archer. I don't see why we have to be enemies." He extends his hand out to see if Varus would shake it.
It is with this gesture that Varus gripped the hands of Tryndamere firmly. From the previous actions of Tryndamere, Varus can tell that he shows much love for his wife, one thing that he can no longer show, for he has no one that he can longer hold himself to. But with this comes a very rarely thought of emotion. Envy, it's appearance was quick and sudden, but perhaps not short enough to go unnoticed, not that one can tell the never changing face of Varus' cold exterior.

One arrow may be easily broken, but a bundle is not so easily torn apart. You know this very well Tryndamere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled as she played out her response.

♪Well I did have a few questions in mind to get to better know you,♪ Sona started, ♪First, I would like to know what your favorite genre of music would be.♪
Hmm... Varus ponders for awhile and answered
Opera. For it is majestic and holy, one thing I can no longer associate myself with and Rock, for it demonstrates the struggle and pain that I currently endure.
Those very melody from your etwahl are soothing as well, but from what I've heard you have not had a personal concert for a long time due to touring with Pentakill?

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
It is with this gesture that Varus gripped the hands of Tryndamere firmly. From the previous actions of Tryndamere, Varus can tell that he shows much love for his wife, one thing that he can no longer show, for he has no one that he can longer hold himself to. But with this comes a very rarely thought of emotion. Envy, it's appearance was quick and sudden, but perhaps not short enough to go unnoticed, not that one can tell the never changing face of Varus' cold exterior.

One arrow may be easily broken, but a bundle is not so easily torn apart. You know this very well Tryndamere...

Hmm... Varus ponders for awhile and answered
Opera. For it is majestic and holy, one thing I can no longer associate myself with and Rock, for it demonstrates the struggle and pain that I currently endure.
Those very melody from your etwahl are soothing as well, but from what I've heard you have not had a personal concert for a long time due to touring with Pentakill?

♪Well for the most part yes, touring and summonings have prevented me from playing as much as I would like to,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So, if I may ask, what do you plan to do about your corruption after you have taken your revenge on those who invaded your home?♪

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Quote:
♪Well for the most part yes, touring and summonings have prevented me from playing as much as I would like to,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So, if I may ask, what do you plan to do about your corruption after you have taken your revenge on those who invaded your home?♪
Upon the mentioning of invasion, a pained expression creeps it's way across Varus' face, but Varus straightened his face very quickly and answered with an unwavering mind.

There is no salvation, the damage has been done and this soul has been tainted, all that's left for me is to face oblivion, for my bloodshed too, will have it's price.

Trynd The King

01-01-2013

Quote:

"I know those eye's." Tryndamere looks at Varus and pats his back. "Those are the same eys's I had when I lost my family, and would see other people living so happily. It made it worse because I knew exactly what they had, but could no longer achieve it." Tryndamere looks at Varus. "But that all changed. Don't worry Varus just because something is lost doesn't mean you can reach it again." Tryndamere suddenly got an ides, and elbows Varus. "I heard Syndra might have a thing for corruption. HAHAHA."

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Upon the mentioning of invasion, a pained expression creeps it's way across Varus' face, but Varus straightened his face very quickly and answered with an unwavering mind.

There is no salvation, the damage has been done and this soul has been tainted, all that's left for me is to face oblivion, for my bloodshed too, will have it's price.
Sona noted Varus's expression. Thinking she may have struck a chord she probably shouldn't have, she quickly thought of a way to change the subject.

♪Okay...Um..so I seem to notice you are an excellent archer, reviling those like Ashe and Vayne. Where did you happen to pick up your skill? Was it something that just came naturally, or did you train day and night in your youth?♪

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"I know those eye's." Tryndamere looks at Varus and pats his back. "Those are the same eys's I had when I lost my family, and would see other people living so happily. It made it worse because I knew exactly what they had, but could no longer achieve it." Tryndamere looks at Varus. "But that all changed. Don't worry Varus just because something is lost doesn't mean you can reach it again." Tryndamere suddenly got an ides, and elbows Varus. "I heard Syndra might have a thing for corruption. HAHAHA."
Varus feels the giant fist slamming onto his back and with it, great warmth in his cold body. But it is with Tryndamere's next suggestion that Varus felt a feeling of displeasure.

The Dark Soverign who seeks to overthrow the leaders of Ionia? Varus can not help but feel unease. "Her actions are unjust, but she broke free of the decisions that I have struggled in my mind so long to decide and for that she deserves merit. But we are of different idealogies, she sought growth and power solely so she could delve further into her never ending cycle of pursuit. Where I had sought power, so that the repercussions of my actions can be fixed. Her demonstration of power would know no bounds, but power is not a weapon, it is a tool.

Quote:
Sona noted Varus's expression. Thinking she may have struck a chord she probably shouldn't have, she quickly thought of a way to change the subject.

♪Okay...Um..so I seem to notice you are an excellent archer, reviling those like Ashe and Vayne. Where did you happen to pick up your skill? Was it something that just came naturally, or did you train day and night in your youth?♪
Talent comes naturally, but skill doesn't and as such, refinement, practice and the mind must be trained and crafted by the days and years that is my youth.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

"To warm up me and my bow, I first wax the fibers of my string, you wouldn't do this because that is not necessary, and then, I first test my Vertical Aiming by shooting an arrow (Redite-Atro) straight into the air, in this room I make my training room, where I have targets that line the walls and ceiling."
"Then, I summon three moving targets, to test Momentum Shots I take one arrow and close my eyes, shooting that by knowing the last picture of my target, and the place where I believe it will be next."
"Then, the other two targets I open my eyes then aim for where they will be."
"After those, I simply move about, 30 yards to the end of the room, and fire at my Short-Range targets."
"If I am ever wanting to do Long-Range shots, I go to my friends massive field and I summon a target about 300 ft away, and I draw my bow."

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Varus can see that this man is not inexperienced with a bow and that the words that he had spoken are of fair merit. But Varus ponders whether or not if the man knows that both his hand are constantly shifting and bending in the initial stages of his transformation. That the formation of a bow was of great effort at first.

it is good to know that you do not rely on the assist of mechanical sights, for if arrows are to be used in a practical situation, fast reflex is of a vital factor.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Vice takes out his R.Q.R. Cube, and takes out from within it, his recurved bow.
"This is my bow." Carved onto the limbs of the bow are the initials V.E. (- Vice Emargo)
"And I have practiced precision in qui.." Vice immediately draws an arrow and shoots a target that had been summoned, by someone else, not by Vice, that was a few feet to the right and back of where Varus was standing. "Quick shots..."

12345612 ... 19