My mom just got a penta kill with riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Metagame

12-31-2012

Good on you, and good on your mom. My parents haven't played a game with me since Mario Kart. Nowadays they just see games as a detriment for a person, and I can't even share fond memories with them when they used to sit down and play games with me.

Dryad Soraka

12-31-2012

Now the nerfs are justified.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Lol thats my dream for my girlfriend, shes on a horrible computer and played 5 games so far. Usually she gets more assists than deaths. I FINNALY managed to get her a kill. Was so proud! She was ash, with her dorans shield, dorans ring and dorans blade. She doesn't understand the shop yet... Its cute sometimes

KTcrazy

01-01-2013

Yeah I started my games back with my parents when I was two or three, started out on Super nintendo and n64. My dad would always lose to me at james bond 64. That is still my favorite fps game. Ohh how I love those days.

kitae

Lead Designer

01-01-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Mom OP

XElement

01-01-2013

Love family that play games!
My dad was the one that got me into computer video games (WoW), which i soon grew and found my own games.
I played this game for a bit but wasn't until my little brother started to play that I got caught into it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-01-2013

All my Dad ever did was play that one game on the old sega consoles. I can remember the game's name, but it was about tanks.

Catches Axes

01-01-2013

How times have changed. I remember an NES playing Mario Bros when I was tiny. Now my 2 year old plays Angry Birds on an iPad.

Wait, that's pretty much exactly the same thing but with prettier graphics.

...this kid is doomed (to be awesome).

HayabusaZero

01-01-2013

Man, your mom is awesome!

My parents used to play Atari 2600 back when i was little, but they were never hardcore gamers. I have been playing mainly with my brothers and we have seen a lot of consoles over the years.

I continue to play almost everything this days, from PC games (in which LoL is my only online game) to consoles (even got the Wii U recently). And i hope some day i can game with my future children =)

Fathootz

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
That is awesome I still remember playing Gauntlet with my Dad when I was little. Gaming family memories!
Gaunlet Legends?

Lmao that game got my stepdad into video games

He used to be all

"FK video games are a waste of life and time"