Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flatulence

01-01-2013

I'm sorry if this has been asked already (and it probably has), but are there any plans on adding more customization to custom games?

For example, the ability to change starting gold, starting level, minions per wave, the ability to have more than one of the same character per team (5 blitzcranks vs 5 blitzcranks would be pretty fun), etc.?

Also, I wanted to compliment riot for adding the "damage done to champions" stat to the post-game statistics, I've always wanted to see that!

Kersplakastani

01-01-2013

Hello Ez!

First off happy New Year to you and everyone at Riot!

I was just wondering when we'll be hearing/seeing more of this guy you mentioned a little while back:
http://twitter.com/RiotEzreal/status/203248911983448064

The "Elemental Hydra" champion?

Angry PhantomO3O

01-01-2013

is there any news for the next new cham? [:
im sooooo exciting

AHAM313

01-01-2013

Hey Ez. Happy New year.
So since everyone is talking about lore and related champions and there is so much talk of Lissandra [she's an ice mage isn't she? ], what happened to Zelos? There were rumors about a year back that he was in development and now he just seems dead. And nobody says anything about him

Potatoe751

01-01-2013

So the other day on r/leagueoflegends there was a post about making a new champion with a light (heals and supporty moves) and dark (damage dealing, black magic) energy type thing instead of mana (sorry i dont have the link) and i thought of a few things that could be added to that. What if there was a champion who had 50 light energy and 50 dark energy to start with and your ult could switch u between light and dark forms. Every time she used a light ability she would gain one light point and every time she used a dark ability she would gain one dark point. The lower the light bar is the more they heal and the less the black bar is the more damage they do. For example if your black bar was at 1 you would do more damage than if it was at 99. This would make it so that they could start out as a support but could turn into an AP carry late game or the other way around.

Hope you like the idea
-potatoe751

EDIT-also do you have any news on battlecast kog'maw?

ProfessorrD

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Replies to pages 616-620.

(some future champion might have come out in lore before anything else).
Dat Ice Dervish...

enaduh

01-01-2013

ezreal, will we ever see another map, like a multi level map, or an assult kinda map? or magma chamber(which was a badass idea)? like where there are dragons like monsters and you have to work in a group of 3 and you have to assult a base with like 4 levals and every 2 levals there is a baron type boss

jujitsu788

01-01-2013

Forgive me if i haven't been keeping up to date, but what's the news on Sivir's gel hair/enormous crack/the rest of her model? :P

Angelic Dart

01-01-2013

whats the 3 champs that are closest to completion for reworks?

Hitaro

01-01-2013

@ezreal

Sorry if you've already answered this, but is there any reason why riot has not yet implemented a 'no-premades' option? Is there any plans to add one?