Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere arrived at Sona's home wanting to ask a very serious question. He walked up to the door and knocks.
Sona answered the door, and smiled at Tryndamere.

♪Greetings King,♪ She played out, ♪Come on in.♪

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona answered the door, and smiled at Tryndamere.

♪Greetings King,♪ She played out, ♪Come on in.♪
He entered Sona's home. "Lovely home you have." *cough* "The reason I came to see you is well... I would like to learn how to play an instrument, but I don't know what kind and how to start. So I figured you might be able to help me with this."

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
He entered Sona's home. "Lovely home you have." *cough* "The reason I came to see you is well... I would like to learn how to play an instrument, but I don't know what kind and how to start. So I figured you might be able to help me with this."
♪Well you came to the right place,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So what music style suits you personally? Usually that's a good indication of what to play.♪

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
♪Well you came to the right place,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So what music style suits you personally? Usually that's a good indication of what to play.♪
"Hmm, I'm not sure what it's called, but it's usually loud, and fast. With a bunch of guitar and drums."

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Hmm, I'm not sure what it's called, but it's usually loud, and fast. With a bunch of guitar and drums."
♪Well that narrows it down to almost any general of Rock,♪ Sona remarked, ♪But it's a start at least. Not to get off topic or anything, but may I ask what sparked your sudden interest in music?♪

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
♪Well that narrows it down to almost any general of Rock,♪ Sona remarked, ♪But it's a start at least. Not to get off topic or anything, but may I ask what sparked your sudden interest in music?♪

Tryndamere looks around to make sure no one was listening.
"Well I was reading, and yes I do read. Anyways I read that music can changes a person attitude, or mood. So I wanted to learn because my queen seems to be in a bad mood every time I'm around. So I though I could play her something. Maybe not something that loud or fast, but something more soothing."

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:

Tryndamere looks around to make sure no one was listening.
"Well I was reading, and yes I do read. Anyways I read that music can changes a person attitude, or mood. So I wanted to learn because my queen seems to be in a bad mood every time I'm around. So I though I could play her something. Maybe not something that loud or fast, but something more soothing."
♪Hmm..Ashe does seem a bit more stressed out doesn't she, ♪ Sona noted, remembering her last match with the Archer, ♪Maybe you could learn to play something small that can relax her. Something like...the violin.♪

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
♪Hmm..Ashe does seem a bit more stressed out doesn't she, ♪ Sona noted, remembering her last match with the Archer, ♪Maybe you could learn to play something small that can relax her. Something like...the violin.♪
"Hmm, would you know where to find a violin? I'm not sure if I'm asking to much but can you show me a couple of chords? Just enough to get me on my way."

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Hmm, would you know where to find a violin? I'm not sure if I'm asking to much but can you show me a couple of chords? Just enough to get me on my way."
Luckily for Tryndamere Sona did happen to own a couple violins just for such a case.

♪Yes actually I do. I keep a couple over in the closet if you would like to pick out your favorite.♪ Sona pointed over to a nearby closet door, inside of which was a yellow and a blue violin, polished and ready to be used, ♪I used to play a tad bit in my youth when my Etwahl was sold off, before it came back of course.♪

Trynd The King

12-31-2012

Quote:
Luckily for Tryndamere Sona did happen to own a couple violins just for such a case.

♪Yes actually I do. I keep a couple over in the closet if you would like to pick out your favorite.♪ Sona pointed over to a nearby closet door, inside of which was a yellow and a blue violin, polished and ready to be used, ♪I used to play a tad bit in my youth when my Etwahl was sold off, before it came back of course.♪
Tryndamere picked up the blue violin, and tried to position it the correct way. The violin looked extra small in his hands. "Something like this?" He said as he looked at Sona for corrections.