Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

12-31-2012
36 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCokeMaster View Post
People play this on all different time zones. I don't think this really works..
With kids you play whenever you can.

Nyx in the Night

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBM View Post
sigh.. just hit level 30 today and so far...

game 1 : perfectly normal match

Game 2: I somehow was convinced to not dodge when the jungler locked in nidilee..... ez rage quit after feeding 4 kills in under 10 minutes and gg..

game 3: I called top, enemy went chogath so I tried to go olaf which now I realize was a derp choice but either way we would have lost considering Mid and Bot lanes Fed even more then me early game...

Game 4 champion select : darius tried to jungle, 2 people were arguing over a previous match, and we had no ADC... anxd no one would dodge so then I had too.. now I sit waiting for an hour for another match...

people who play ranked are so much more derp then the people I met in normal games..
I would advise not jumping directly into Ranked, come back after playing ~ 200 games in normal draft before going back to ranked. It will help A LOT.

Learning all the roles would help too.

bliu23

12-31-2012

Quote:

Game 2: I somehow was convinced to not dodge when the jungler locked in nidilee..... ez rage quit after feeding 4 kills in under 10 minutes and gg..

game 3: I called top, enemy went chogath so I tried to go olaf which now I realize was a derp choice but either way we would have lost considering Mid and Bot lanes Fed even more then me early game...

Game 4 champion select : darius tried to jungle, 2 people were arguing over a previous match, and we had no ADC... anxd no one would dodge so then I had too.. now I sit waiting for an hour for another match...

people who play ranked are so much more derp then the people I met in normal games..
Again, true terror.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

12-31-2012
37 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:

Especially at low Elo people fight over top and mid. Learn support and jungle and you will win more and enjoy yourself. When you run into another jungler or support, you get a chance to play mid/top/adc. Took me a LONG time to learn this as my favorite character is Caitlyn.

Fathootz

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
Especially at low Elo people fight over top and mid. Learn support and jungle and you will win more and enjoy yourself. When you run into another jungler or support, you get a chance to play mid/top/adc. Took me a LONG time to learn this as my favorite character is Caitlyn.
I feel like people just fight for the sake of fighting at Low ELO lol

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
Or, the easier solution is getting a gold honor ribbon. Since I've gotten mine, people respect me enough to let me do roles that i'm good at. It's wonderful. TY riot!

P.S. Hit me up if you ever want to duo. I love to duo que in ranked, because it allows me to support/carry with people that I actually know if I need to do one of the roles, and it means I have at least one more positive person on my team if needed.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

@ Bazner

I know you don't know me from a hole in the wall but I'd like to join you on your ranked journey, it'd be nice to have someone to play with, especially someone who's trying to keep things positive at all times.

I attempted to add you in-game, if you decline but have a change of heart plz add me

Fathootz

12-31-2012

951 ELO here..i was 700 two weeks ago(

here's to hoping im 1k by the new year

NJ Gamer

12-31-2012

its new year everyone
have you reached your goals?

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

12-31-2012
38 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddum420 View Post
I feel like people just fight for the sake of fighting at Low ELO lol
I don't think that behavior only occurs at low Elo.