Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codykinz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by koopablizzard View Post
hi ezreal,

i've been pondering it for a while now, have you ever played dark cloud? If so, you know that cat girl with the slingshot? I'd love to see a champion with that kind of weapon. I've taken notice already that here at lol you guys base a lot of champions off other things, and that's really cool. So maybe make the cat girl an option? Thanks for the thought.

-koopablizzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezreal View Post
i've played dark cloud 1 & 2, so i do remember the catgirl with a slingshot. And yea, i could see a slingshot as a weapon, but it is pretty far down the list of potential powerful weapons in my mind.
oh my gosh xiao.
She was the most adorable thing in all of dark cloud one and two.

You two are wonderful people and I love you both right now

CynicalGiant

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaPhoenix View Post
Someone locked underground for being too evil/too powerful and now he's out and looking for vengeance/looking for someone stronger than him to end his eternal suffering.
Have you read Renekton's lore? You pretty much just described him here. NASUS CANNOT ESCAPE ME FOREVER.

Oh and thoughts on Renekton, Ezreal? Would you guys be against removing his .5 self stun during his W or perhaps his heal cap on Q?

Crowmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Hey Ezreal, I'm just curious if there are any plans for a righteous paladin type champion. A while back I really felt like playing that archetype and I came to realize one isn't present in LoL, I mean sure we have Garen, but he's more of a knight, and then there's Poppy, but she's still not quite a paladin (more of a knight), and then Jayce who -could- be considered a hextech paladin but he's more of a brawler with a big hammer, and then we get to Leona who is close, but more or a warrior for the light, not the stereotypical for the greater good smitey paladin.

IS173099a438e452c16cc2d

12-31-2012

Hey Ezreal, is 2013 going to be more of female champions, male champions, or balanced between those two?

Because I'm more of a male champion player, and there are a lot of awesome concepts that haven't been approached yet.

Mang

12-31-2012

I love Udyr but I feel he doesn't shine as a charge initiator. Granted after his launch fix Udyr was always strong. I feel you guys may have hit him too hard after removing dodge from his passive AND lowering the health on the shield. It made me feel a little better to see his shield buffed a LITTLE in this patch but I don't think its enough when hes compared to new champions. I would like to see him get something else on his passive at least.

CRAZY idea but maybe you could make it that you could level his passive twice gaining a new effect each time and make all his stances just level 4 times (and keep the same strength) I just hate the idea of not being able to level up all your stances at 18

Jellymy

12-31-2012

So I saw that post about Kog's daddy... how about a tower defense gamemode where you have to fight off waves of void creatures and the final boss is the daddy? it could be like the mann vs machine mode on tf2 and sanctuary.

ALSO PLS GIEF YORDLE DRILL TANK PLS

:3

Auspexa

12-31-2012

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF AZTEC GODS, fix Jarvan's ultimate.

KiteAzure

12-31-2012

Quote:
And heck, I would love to have a time assassin who takes inspiration from Zilean...though there hasn't been traction on that for years =-
Hell yea this sounds like an awesome idea and to combo this idea into a champion it would be the PERFECT person for Caitlyns Nemesis. Something like Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (The only person I could think of right now sorry if you haven't seen it before :P)

Cactus Cheez

12-31-2012

"Well, we work on champions as far as 8 months ahead of time. So yes, there is at least one more support in the works. And HE...is one of the coolest characters I have seen in League of Legends."

His name be ANGUS by any chance?

Please be Angus.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2342104

xXDawnBladeXx

12-31-2012

I made a request through a Rioter a while back about adding mana segments (the same as hp segments, 100 hp = 1 bar, 100 mana = 1 bar) to the options menu, and he said it sounded like a good idea and passed it on. However he also told me it probably wouldn't happen for a while due to the UI team only doing massive overhauls of the UI every now and then. With the recent change of UI moving into Season 3, mana segments weren't added.

Any chance of this being added to your knowledge or was it just canned? I'm more so just curious as to why it wasn't added.

Would really love it to be added considering every champ has such a largely different mana pool and it's confusing sometimes when you see an ADC with 1/5 mana left and think, "he's basically oom", whereas Ryze or someone else with 1 or 2 mana items would be no where near still. i.e. Ryze with 4k mana compared to an ADC with 800. ADC at 1/5 has 160 mana left, ryze has 800 still (enough for a few combo's).