Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notanxj9smurf

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Well, we work on champions as far as 8 months ahead of time. So yes, there is at least one more support in the works. And HE...is one of the coolest characters I have seen in League of Legends.
is it Angus?

it's Angus, isn't it?

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal,

Who decides when its time to alter a champion design/playstyle? Morello recently made a statement about how Riven needs to have damage stick to her and also nerfed her early game strengths. Thus a change in playstyle, Riven needs to know when to exchange and use her ult now.

However, 30-33% of summoners who took place in a recent poll says that Darius needs some type of nerf/rework. Its not that hes op, but hes only counterable in draft/ranked play. Blind pick you can do almost nothing about the match up. It seems that he has a few select strong counters, but hes usually stronger against most top champions. When does the community opinion spark a rework for a champion in such a case as Darius? A tweak so that in blind pick most champions aren't destroyed by him and high end play hes not altered much.

Rathmirian

12-30-2012

Two questions:

Manly Priest Character?

& Would you ask the bugfix team to look into fiora's ultimate - I cannot count the number of times I've died after the casting animation has finished (Mostly on the first Proc of the ult) Without a DoT effect on me. Love playing her with the new items, but it's really frustrating having her signature ability fail on you!

Floran

12-30-2012

Oi Ezreal,
Will there be a visual update for the champion Ezreal in the near future? Because his splash art doesn't really match up with his in game figure

Regisun

12-30-2012

Whats the current state of Janna like? Many people are calling for buffs etc.
Thanks for doing this!

Killeratlas

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal,

You said that there is a list in your mind of potential powerful weapons before a slingshot. I am curious what are some of the top potential weapons you are thinking of?

Pennlocke

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Well, we work on champions as far as 8 months ahead of time. So yes, there is at least one more support in the works. And HE...is one of the coolest characters I have seen in League of Legends.
Please, let this be Angus. Master of bacon and beard.

PNDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

I know you're not Morello.. but could you pass this on to anyone who could make a difference!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32792911

paujidenshi

12-30-2012

hey Ezreal,
How about a support champ that will teleport to your allies and provide them with a shield or something so it'll be useful to block some skillshots and ace in the hole

The Space Wyrm

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Hey Ez! Curiosity has been killing me, I've got 3 questions.
1) Are we going to see any new updates or skins too Anivia?
2) A vast majority of us have read about the S@20 update mentioning the PBE Files, within was; Teek, Xara, Darksovereign,Seth, and Hexmage... We've got our answers for Teek, Xara, and of course Syndra, but I really really wanna know, where is Seth and Hexmage, could we possibly see them in early 2013?
3) And last but not least, Blitzcrank.... I want to know if this fact was intentional. Blitzcrank grabs people with his right arm, but the icon clearly shows his left... Is there a mystery behind this? :P