Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrHextechDude

Senior Member

12-30-2012

What is the new Attack Damage Carry's weapon ^_^?
I mean Graves has shotgun,Kog Maw has his mouth,Ashe has bow.
_______ has ________
(name) (weapon)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos Breeder

Junior Member

12-30-2012

what is the likeliness of some or a new void champ for S3 suggestion kog' maws dad (i know hes only rumor but hes just an example)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal, since you created Teemo, what do you think about him?, how do you feel about every nerfhammer he receives?, does Riot want him to never be viable in high elo play?, at least give an answer in this thread, please http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1627216


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Lion

Recruiter

12-30-2012

So about Lulu..
Korean Lulu Skin
This skin is absolutely AMAZING! Is there a chance that we would be able to get it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradoxors

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Also... I thought a champion based off of chaos would be cool


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollinarius

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Not at all, they each have their own design space, and having a unique item is within Viktor's design space. I would actually say the problem you are facing is the power of Viktor's item slot. Personally, I would love to see it get a tier 2 item upgrade, to make it more worth the slot.
That was his point. It uses up an item slot for a bad item. Yes, if it was a 2k gold deathcap, Viktor would be fine. But it's not. It's a 1k gold item that takes up a slot. Unlike Rengar, you don't even have the option of getting something better late game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ringo Mandingo

Senior Member

12-30-2012

champion/ability ideas, shes an angel-like support champ with angelic tentacles similar to something youd see in diablo

one ability: uses her tentacles to grab an ally to where you are. maybe with a slow effect if hit on enemies, basketball shot type skill shot

ult: change of heart: cast on an enemy champion and causes ~60% (increases with level) of their damage to heal allies for ~60% of their damage done for about 2 seconds, the other 40% of damage is nullified


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

12-30-2012

The champion that will leave the world dry. He is coming this year, yes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David12596

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Well, yes. We have considered making a Yordle in a drill tank. Imagine an ultimate where the drill tank goes underground and pops up in a targeted area, dealing damage and creating a one way tunnel that your allies can go through... CRAZY INITIATOR!

I like where this is going. Could be a little too strong though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vasey

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Hi, I'm the Human Torch. I used to play Brand a lot until I started spending money on this game and buying nearly every new champion. I have been buying a lot of skins Recently due to Christmas. I have had Lil' Slugger Trundle for the longest time and I feel he deserves a new skin. Do you ever take in skin requests, if so I'd love to see a skin like this for one of my favorite champions.