LF a Clan/5v5 Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattlePandaz

12-27-2012

Hello,

I've been playing LoL since August of 2012. I became a level 30 summoner within about a month's time span, and became really competitive. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in elo hell due to rage quitters, trolls, and feeders. I haven't had much luck with getting good teammates and hopefully, I can find a group that I feel is at my playing level if not higher than my playing level. You can regard that as egotistical all you want, but I can't grow as a player if everyone is worse than me. I'm very aware I'm not the best player, but I know that I can learn and pick up techniques a lot quicker than most players.

I am able to play all roles. To define my best roles, I definitely feel more comfortable in the top lane, and I can be a beastly tank/bruiser/bully if given the opportunity. ADC and Mid are my 2nd tier roles, I can fill them as needed and play efficiently. Jungle and Support are my 3rd tier. I can play them with relative ease, more so a support than a jungler, but I do not enjoy myself when I play those roles. Do note, that does not mean I'm not willing to take up those roles.

As for types of champions, I'm able to play a wide variety with good or great efficiency. I excel with skillshot champs due to the fact I'm able to predict player movements with relative ease. My theory is that all players have a certain pattern in as to how they move and attack, I can use that to my advantage even when they try to change the pattern of their attacks. My top picks are(there are quite a few): Ahri, Akali, Blitzcrank, Cho'gath, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Kennen, Kha'zix, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Riven(I'm a mean Riven), Singed, Soraka, Teemo, Vi, Zed.

Those listed above are champs I play daily, or every other day. Riven, Singed, Vi, Zed, and Teemo are my favorite out them all.

If you'd like an entire list of the champs I own you are more than welcome to ask.

I have Skype, ooVoo, and Teamspeak. Feel free to add me in-game to ask what my Skype is. I have a mic, I am able to play often except on Sundays. I don't play much on Sunday excluding during the night time.

I'm located currently in the Mountain Standard Time Zone. -2 hours behind the east coast. My normal playing time vary but I play often around 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM. That obviously changes due to some circumstances but I'm normally available.

If you need any more information, you can reply to this thread or add me in-game as BattlePandaz.

Thank you for your consideration and you have a nice day.
~BattlePandaz

TL;DR

Name: BattlePandaz
Elo: 946 (and slowly increasing)
Time Zone: MST
Main Role: Top (able to play other roles efficiently)

Other: Wanting a mature group who takes the game seriously, but doesn't throw everyone under the bus. I want to learn, and I'm very open to constructive criticism. I want to get better, and I can't improve if no one gives me a chance.

BattlePandaz

12-29-2012

*bump*

I recently joined a ranked team, but apparently all the mid does is yell at the team and not give any constructive feedback. All he did was complain and he himself couldn't back up his big mouth as he was doing worse. I want a group I can learn things in and not be yelled at. My Elo has risen slightly, and it will continue to rise because I determined to not let trolls, or afkers ruin my day or games.

BattlePandaz

12-29-2012

Bump

Am I Not God

12-30-2012

Hey I have been looking for people like this. Sadly I am not a leader or even a member of a team I respect. My current team is barely on when I am ( mid day to early morning) and they are all early birds who wake as I sleep. Whenever something goes wrong I am to blame to them. If you are still looking, add me I'm the same online as on forums. I am a top, and can hopefully pull 4 rays of sunshine out of the **** hole that is people who do ranked. Have a good night.

FungalGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Id love to join a rank team ill do any role but prefer mid but i will be willing to do any role that is needed the most but ill do what ever and want to get good as a team and open to helpful critisisum and becoming better as a team and a player

BattlePandaz

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungalstrong View Post
Id love to join a rank team ill do any role but prefer mid but i will be willing to do any role that is needed the most but ill do what ever and want to get good as a team and open to helpful critisisum and becoming better as a team and a player
I'm not making a team... I'm looking for a team.

FungalGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Well you+me=two people we just need 3

BattlePandaz

12-30-2012

*bump*